Nintendo Direct (September 4th, 2019 at 6PM EST)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
people seem really pissed that terry is in, which is a shame, because outside of him being dope, compared to characters like ken and ryu, his movelist seems like a better fit for smash

and if they give him his garou skin, he'll be the most styling character in the game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really it's not. It has a bright color pallet but honestly it's not the sort of game many woman would wanna play. If you like Persona it's basically a Persona game.
Looks like a poor man's Persona mixed with Fire Emblem and I say poor man very loosely. Never cared to play it.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
people seem really pissed that terry is in, which is a shame, because outside of him being dope, compared to characters like ken and ryu, his movelist seems like a better fit for smash

and if they give him his garou skin, he'll be the most styling character in the game

Why are they mad about terry, who would they rather have?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a poor man's Persona mixed with Fire Emblem and I say poor man very loosely. Never cared to play it.

I have it on the Wii U. It's a surprisingly good game. On the surface it looks like some corny gay weeaboo shyt but it's nice.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yo Wintendo is killing it this year:banderas:

Fire Emblem’s already had me eating good, plus Witcher 3, Pokemon, and Luigi’s Mansion are all must cops for me. Super hyped they’re adding even more Smash characters beyond the first fighters pack as well:blessed: