Nintendo Direct (September 4th, 2019 at 6PM EST)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm amped for "Xenoblade Chronicles". Part 2 was dope as fukk. Never played part 1 but I'm copping day 1.

Fred.
1 is superior to 2. Especially with a graphical upgrade.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm amped for "Xenoblade Chronicles". Part 2 was dope as fukk. Never played part 1 but I'm copping day 1.

Fred.

I really loved it. Never played 2. 1 had a very fun battle system. Deep but still intuitive. Music, setting, story all very good. Would recommend to anyone who like rpg's at all.

" If I get Metroid and xeno blade x

I'ma be super hype...

Pretty sure overwatch is coming to the switch

I feel like all Nintendo's hard hitters have dropped."

Lol this was in my text box for this thread and I never hit send...

:wow:

What about xenoblade chronicles x for WiiU. Y'all think that'll get ported?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm getting that Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Loved that game and I'm shocked as hell it's getting a remaster.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about xenoblade chronicles x for WiiU. Y'all think that'll get ported?

Before today....I'd say no. After today I'd say there's a good chance, yeah.

People have been asking Monolith for an X port for Switch and they said they'd love to do it but it would take a lot of time and money. But they just ported the first game....so that's clearly not something that would stop them.

Fred.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really loved it. Never played 2. 1 had a very fun battle system. Deep but still intuitive. Music, setting, story all very good. Would recommend to anyone who like rpg's at all.
2 dont compare 1. Its a letdown from one to me so im glad Xeno 1 gettin to shine on the switch.

Aint sayin 2 bad, i just wasnt feelin the characters or story compared to one.

Bro I’m not trying to take a shot at your masculinity or anything but that game was the girliest shyt I’ve ever seen.

In his defense, its co created by the people that did Persona and Fire Emblem so just based off that i gotta give it a chance.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
2 dont compare 1. Its a letdown from one to me so im glad Xeno 1 gettin to shine on the switch.

Aint sayin 2 bad, i just wasnt feelin the characters or story compared to one.

In his defense, its co created by the people that did Persona and Fire Emblem so just based off that i gotta give it a chance.

I liked the game, but let me tell you from here...
The game is hella flashy and cliche anime (sailor moon level) shyt. Like you really have to be that in depth anime lover to enjoy this game. :mjlol: and the session moves I think will be one of the main things that pisses people off because it goes on forever. Happy the game getting a second chance on a more popular system tho.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Hold up....they're porting "Divinity: Original Sin 2" to the Switch and none of you are even talking about it? :gucci:

That's a GOAT level RPG. If you like old school RPGs like "Baldur's Gate" check it out.

Fred.

What year is this gif....