Nintendo Direct (September 4th, 2019 at 6PM EST)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked the game, but let me tell you from here...
The game is hella flashy and cliche anime (sailor moon level) shyt. Like you really have to be that in depth anime lover to enjoy this game. :mjlol: and the session moves I think will be one of the main things that pisses people off because it goes on forever. Happy the game getting a second chance on a more popular system tho.
I grew up on saila goon so im all for it:mjgrin:
Hold up....they're porting "Divinity: Original Sin 2" to the Switch and none of you are even talking about it? :gucci:

That's a GOAT level RPG. If you like old school RPGs like "Baldur's Gate" check it out.

Fred.
Its got cross saves with the steam version too:Spurohh:
Tom Nook is really charging people to live in a tent and forage for their own food.

This game might really have 100 nikkas when all is said and done.
Tom Nook always about the bottom line:wowspur:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How much does the 30fps hold it back?

I wouldn't know. I still got my PlayStation hooked up to a CRT telly along with a 360, working through my backlog.

I'm still very much used to this sort of shyt unlike some nikkas who açt like cause they can Eurostep into a floater in the latest 2K, that they suddenly lost the ability to play simple shyt like NBA Live 95 or Bulls Vs Blazers for the Genesis without copping migraines.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bro I’m not trying to take a shot at your masculinity or anything but that game was the girliest shyt I’ve ever seen.
Really it's not. It has a bright color pallet but honestly it's not the sort of game many woman would wanna play. If you like Persona it's basically a Persona game.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
snk ready come back.... can we expect the the metal slug dude.. the samurai showdown dude.. eventually coming out on smash?