Nintendo Direct announced for Tomorrow

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you could just include new eras on SMM which is what they did on SMM2

Anything that could be done on a 2D game could be put into SMM and they could just update it constantly, if they wanted to
I don't think a brand-new engine can just be updated into the original game. It'd have to be a completely new game.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Anything that could be done on a 2D game could be put into SMM and they could just update it constantly, if they wanted to
Mario maker levels generally garbage cause people rather do those kazuo or whatever they're called type of levels...and mm is limited...look at the vids when they tried to remake classic mario levels...nowhere near as polished as the real ones.

A proper 2d game will be fire

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not really. Mario Maker is still using the template from old ass Mario games even counting the Wii U which dropped in 2012 which is over 10 years old now.

A new 2D mario game with brand new, modernized graphics, music, gameplay, and elements will be something you can't do in Mario Maker.

I really hope they stop using that ugly 3d style for 2d mario games

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I remember hearing that the next Mario game is supposed to be the game they market the new switch with
should’ve been totk :unimpressed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Tears of the Kingdom sequel: Several years into the future. Same maps, but now in the age of futuristic technology, Sprawling cities, skyscrapers, ghettos, underground cities, sky cities..

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I remember hearing that the next Mario game is supposed to be the game they market the new switch with
should’ve been totk :unimpressed:
You damn know Nintendo getting as much milage off the current switch is possible :lolbron:

Plus Nintendo knew we would just buy the Nintendo Next gen versions of BOTW, Xenoblade Trilogy and TOTK when put those for their new system whenever that comes out.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I don't know how people still get hype for these directs. Most of the time they show like 20 minutes of mid and may be about 5 minutes of shyt you actually care about.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know how people still get hype for these directs. Most of the time they show like 20 minutes of mid and may be about 5 minutes of shyt you actually care about.

I get hype for every showcase cause at the very least theres gonna be a one new game shown that i want.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

But there’s still a very sizable audience that wants an official 2D Mario game.
A lot of Mario fans didn’t buy SMM2 because they don’t want to play user made levels.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
We finally getting Mike Tyson in Smash Bros :blessed:

BackBlondArkshell-size_restricted.gif