Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
No doubt.
But it's a smart move and there's definitely a market for it.
Any gamer who has spent enough time on google has been using emulators for years for these old school games, but for people that aren't really on computers like that this is going to appeal to them a lot and its at a pretty good price too.
I'm assuming this thing is going to have some good hack potential too.

That neo geo emulator, i forgot the name, that shyt was the GOAT i had it in 99 and i basically stopped going to the arcade.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
In 2 months you'll be able to get one without all the drama....Nintendo does this pump fake bullshyt every time they release anything to try and build up hype:martin:
Yeah, I'm not stressing and no one else should. Everybody who wants one is gonna be able to get it. It'll be easy to pick one up in January.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Breh, I just went on there right now and they have it listed at $499 from some seller :wtf:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Classic-Edition-Nintendo/54043501

How did you find it for regular non-bend-over pricing?
Yeah that is because today and yesterday and every day last week they released a small amount every day at 5 o'clock so if you don't get one basically within five minutes then its s a wrap

I was able to get one today because they stop letting people use those bites and they only limited to one per cart

I create an account and had everything ready to go

I kept reading articles from this company who basically put me on game

https://www.google.com/amp/s/b.marf...arfeeltn=amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us