Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Bro you just have to Google NES classic edition every day I would do it every morning because there's usually an article telling you where you can get it that is what I did and I got it from walmart.com

I got super lucky and I just got my shipping confirmation today

But I'll be honest it took me 4 days to get it I tried every day at 5 p.m.

The reason I got one is because they stop allowing people to put more than one in their cart at a time

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it. What's the big deal about this thing. I still have my original one from when I was a kid and never felt the need to hook it up again due to emulators. Why is everyone going crazy for this thing and why are people paying stupid high mark ups through third party

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't get it. What's the big deal about this thing. I still have my original one from when I was a kid and never felt the need to hook it up again due to emulators. Why is everyone going crazy for this thing and why are people paying stupid high mark ups through third party
you willing to sell it to me for $60 :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Wait a minute your Original STILL works??!! :wtf:

• Dap
Reactions: D23

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Nostalgia. When I went to cop mine on release, the majority of the line was 30+ year olds.

People who are paying the scalpers want it before Xmas...it's the Wii/amiibo situation all over again. Nintendo being Nintendo and forcing scarcity to drive up demand.

Wait a minute your Original STILL works??!! :wtf:

Unless you were shytty with your systems, they should still work. My SNES/NES/Gen all work, last time I tried'em like a year or two ago.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't find any info on this.

Is walmart still selling some everyday at 5pm eastern?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I can't find any info on this.

Is walmart still selling some everyday at 5pm eastern?
Nope

Thursday was the last day and I got mine :noah:

Just Google

" nes classic edition i4u" every morning and afternoon. They usually post articles about avalibility.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Nofriendo lost my interest for now, I'll wait until it's mass available :wtb:

:mjcry: fukk nintendo for real, they did this on purpose