Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Amazon is going to have them again on Friday 2PM PT apparently.

Clear your browsers completely on Friday.

Chrome + Auto Refresh button.
Download the Brave Browser and try with that as well.

You guys should be able to get one acting quickly. Don't pay an absurd premium for this.
I had one on Walmart and Amazon today and they both go into my cart but then he keeps having an error message saying that nothing is on my cart I'm over this I'll just wait

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I had one on Walmart and Amazon today and they both go into my cart but then he keeps having an error message saying that nothing is on my cart I'm over this I'll just wait
You have to be extremely quick. Refresh every 3-5 seconds if you really want one. saved payment info, 1 click checkout or even PayPal if possible.

As far as waiting that's on you, but the demand will likely be absurd all the way till January.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
In 2 months you'll be able to get one without all the drama....Nintendo does this pump fake bullshyt every time they release anything to try and build up hype:martin:
Yup

That is why I give up and I will just wait now

I can't lie it does make me want it more knowing that it is hard to get so I guess they are doing something right but I'm not falling for it anymore

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You have to be extremely quick. Refresh every 3-5 seconds if you really want one. saved payment info, 1 click checkout or even PayPal if possible.

As far as waiting that's on you, but the demand will likely be absurd all the way till January.
I had like 10 tabs open up refreshed each for each of them with one click but the website gets so much traffic that it moves really slow so it's pointless I'm just going to wait until January I guess

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I had like 10 tabs open up refreshed each for each of them with one click but the website gets so much traffic that it moves really slow so it's pointless I'm just going to wait until January I guess
Lmfao, I can't believe the demand for this.malmost want to cop one to flip to idiots

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
People willing to pay 500% the of price isn't nostalgia it's being stupid.

scalpers gonna scalp, it is what it is. you aren't paying, so why do you care if they pay more than retail?

I don't get it. I'll buy one for retail in a few months, once it's in stock everywhere, but goddamn, this is just an emulator in a mini nes looking box. Why is it so hyped? :mindblown:

nostalgia