Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dwillhuh:i hate y'all nikkas man, this shyt sold out everywhere around my way.

I'm a have one tonight tho
LiquidPortlyGemsbok.gif

Daps
I would buy it but I don't buy games I don't think I can beat. All those NES games without save systems:huhldup: where you gotta start from the begining if you lose all your continues.

I'm not paying to getting ass fukked by Ninja Gaiden, Ghosts & Goblins and Contra and never see the ending

Save states:sas2:

:lupe: I'll take my "casual" L for being a bytch but I never grew up with the NES it was one gen ahead of my time

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:dwillhuh:i hate y'all nikkas man, this shyt sold out everywhere around my way.

I'm a have one tonight tho
LiquidPortlyGemsbok.gif

:deadmanny:

I'm still holding out for Best Buy at lunch and Amazon later, called almost every store within a 10 mile driving distance from the house, out of stock.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I would buy it but I don't buy games I don't think I can beat. All those NES games without save systems:huhldup: where you gotta start from the begining if you lose all your continues.

I'm not paying to getting ass fukked by Ninja Gaiden, Ghousts & Ghouls and Contra and never see the ending

Save states:sas2:

:lupe: I'll take my "casual" L for being a bytch but I never grew up with the NES it was one gen ahead of my time
:dwillhuh: they have save states just like playing on an emulator would.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Even with save states Ninja Gaiden gonna whip your ass :hubie:

Gaiden had cheat codes too.

My homie was so real wit it he'd beat alotta of the toughest games from scratch ... no codes nothing ... he'd play for like eight hours . Just a gift he had. Shyt was mind blogging because Nintendo adventure and action games are the toughest ever.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i got a Sega Dreamcast and a Emulator disk with every Nintendo game made, i'm gonna pass on this. i also still own a bunch of original Nintendo games but got rid of my system.