Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Damn, i dont fukk w/ Ebay though. They let somebody get away with buying an iPhone 6 from me, request a refund and sent me back a broken Blackberry 8330 instead:martin:

That's fukked up, I would have been on their front lawn like....

precd.jpg

I've only been hosed by Ebay 3 times, one dude claimed the item I sent was damaged, I packed it like it was going to the White House, had to give him half back and he would give me pictures of the damage and kept the item.

How much it cost?

$59

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

That's fukked up, I would have been on their front lawn like....

precd.jpg

I've only been hosed by Ebay 3 times, one dude claimed the item I sent was damaged, I packed it like it was going to the White House, had to give him half back and he would give me pictures of the damage and kept the item.

$59

:pachaha: nikka tried to finesse me. I had already got paid, so i just removed my bank account info from PayPal, then called and had them cancel that shyt. So they couldnt take the money from me after the refunded him. They called me couple times, told them to eat a dikk :yeshrug:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: nikka tried to finesse me. I had already got paid, so i just removed my bank account info from PayPal, then called and had them cancel that shyt. So they couldnt take the money from me after the refunded him. They called me couple times, told them to eat a dikk :yeshrug:
:laff:There isn't that much much difference selling for $200 straight up and selling for $250 on ebay with all the fees they take out and shipping.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To drive up hype. They known for months that this thing was going to sell. It's one thing about them I hate. Why can't just anyone just walk in and get one. I mean I'm sure it doesn't cost much to manufacture.

When will be large supply where everyone can get like usually?