Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nostalgia.

Because the average person who hasnt played mario 3 since the 90s dont know wtf u talking about...and its an official product.

This right here.......... I couldn't tell you how many hours I put into the Mario Bros. series, shyt was crack back then, and now they have an official plug-n-play unit (no modding or emu needed) that can be used anywhere there is an outlet and a tv with an hdmi port, I'm all in.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy but this is ridiculous they are putting this low of stock out of these. :francis:

I never understood this about businesses. They let all the re-sellers make all the money off these things that they could be making X10. So many ppl want to buy one right now but their not available. Ppl's interest will slowly fade away and the demand won't be so high once they have enough in stock

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I never understood this about businesses. They let all the re-sellers make all the money off these things that they could be making X10. So many ppl want to buy one right now but their not available. Ppl's interest will slowly fade away and the demand won't be so high once they have enough in stock

Nah. This builds the hype, so when december hits people will be desperate to cop before christmas when they eventually flood the streets. Creates a high urgency to cop once people see them around instores.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nah. This builds the hype, so when december hits people will be desperate to cop before christmas when they eventually flood the streets. Creates a high urgency to cop once people see them around instores.
Basically.

I already read stories and shyt about a restock before the holidays.

This will be back in Stock for Christmas.

I ain't tripping lol

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I can't justify buying this for something to play at home BUT

I'm definetly getting this to play at work on my lunch breaks