Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
@Squirrel from Meteor Man

Come in and pick up your annual L.

:mjlit:
We've now checked off "Jokic never reached the WCF" and "But Melo played with bums" off the excuses list in this thread. I'm sure the excuses will continue to evolve and if Jokic ever wins a chip it'll be "Give Melo Jamal and he would've won a championship too"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: That fat cac fakkit didn’t do shyt.
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you posted that immediately after a 34 and 16 playoff game or what you had to watch happen the next 5 games.

I didn't even used to like Jokic that much but this Coli overreaction the last 3 years got him growing on me. :lolbron:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you posted that immediately after a 34 and 16 playoff game or what you had to watch happen the next 5 games.

I didn't even used to like Jokic that much but this Coli overreaction the last 3 years got him growing on me. :lolbron:
:umad: That bald fakkit that you stan so hard has given up on his team.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:umad: That bald fakkit that you stan so hard has given up on his team.
Nice deflection. :mjlol:

And Bron has 24-7-4 with a steal and 2 blocks after 3 quarters. Laker are just -6 with him on the court, they'd be right there if the team could do jack shyt when he sat. That's "quitting" to you? It would be an excellent game for whoever you stan.