CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A wise man once said:

Because you-know-who did you-know-what with you-know-who
But let's keep that between me and you.

:mjgrin:
I said no one in the coli respects u in the other thread and I got 40+ daps. Now if u said that about me, it would go 10 daps or less. We are not the same

Daps
I said no one in the coli respects u in the other thread and I got 40+ daps. Now if u said that about me, it would go 10 daps or less. We are not the same
I've created enemies with nearly every fanbase in here (even the Warriors - yes, you read that right). Anyone that daps your shyt is no less mad than you are. You gotta mention me to get daps. You make annual threads about me because you're irrelevant to everyone else outside the Lakers/Kobe fanbase. Everyone mentions me trying to throw shots because I make them relevant. And I seen the DMs you sent and the shyt you put on discord too trying to drum up help.

I got eyes everywhere, nxgga.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've created enemies with nearly every fanbase in here (even the Warriors - yes, you read that right). Anyone that daps your shyt is no less mad than you are. You gotta mention me to get daps. You make annual threads about me because you're irrelevant to everyone else outside the Lakers/Kobe fanbase. Everyone mentions me trying to throw shots because I make them relevant. And I seen the DMs you sent and the shyt you put on discord too trying to drum up help.

I got eyes everywhere, nxgga.

This nikka said discord. I’ve never set foot in a discord ever :mjlol:

you’re delusional u weirdo

Daps
This nikka said discord. I’ve never set foot in a discord ever :mjlol:

you’re delusional u weirdo
One of your weed carriers was on Discord on your behalf, with your permission or not, telling nxggas about what you sent to them about me.

As I said, I got eyes everywhere.

Now, gon'head and make another thread mentioning my name. You can barely get 20 daps on a Bron thread you made where he crashed out in the first round.

:hubie: