nikkas that hate kendrick are c00ns.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I fukk wit Kendrick...but he didn't do himself any favors co-signing that honorary cac...:yeshrug:
video_image-468035.jpg

7soWlwD.png

xxxtentacion-blasts-akon-if-you-dont-shut-yo-life-size-black-crayola-crayon-a-up_1.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
He got 4 classics. They favourite rappers don't so they gon hate.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling people "c00ns" for disliking Kendrick is fukking stupid.

However the criticisms launched @ Kendrick (and his team) for showing that Hip-Hop is a genre born out of the Blues or really the children of the Blues are the real issue.

There's a group on The Coli convinced that showing Hip-Hop has connections to Soul,Jazz and Funk was "an appeal to white people" which is some of the dumbest shyt I've seen typed and published online. Which is saying something because I've been doing this internet thing for a while.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Calling people "c00ns" for disliking Kendrick is fukking stupid.

However the criticisms launched @ Kendrick (and his team) for showing that Hip-Hop is a genre born out of the Blues or really the children of the Blues are the real issue.

There's a group on The Coli convinced that showing Hip-Hop has connections to Soul,Jazz and Funk was "an appeal to white people" which is some of the dumbest shyt I've seen typed and published online. Which is saying something because I've been doing this internet thing for a while.

I said hate, not dislike. your last sentence shows the difference.

Examples of him doing the opposite?
Do you have any idea how kendrick feels about the current state of black people,trump,anything?

was tpab not a reflection of how he feels about the current state of black people? he made a modern protest song that has been chanted at numerous protests since it was released, including when trump was gonna come to Chicago.

he's an introspective rapper. I think that's vital.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I said hate, not dislike. your last sentence shows the difference.

was tpab not a reflection of how he feels about the current state of black people? he made a modern protest song that has been chanted at numerous protests since it was released, including when trump was gonna come to Chicago.

he's an introspective rapper. I think that's vital.
What did he say in the song,put me up on game?