nikkas still paying to get their checks cashed in 2011??????????

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at y'all trustin banks and paying fees to have a bank account and to take money out....walmart cash ya check for a few dollars....the first time I didn't get my money thru direct deposit that wuz the last time,talkin bout I had to wait a week cuz they wuz havin issues:childplease:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lol at y'all trustin banks and paying fees to have a bank account and to take money out....walmart cash ya check for a few dollars....the first time I didn't get my money thru direct deposit that wuz the last time,talkin bout I had to wait a week cuz they wuz havin issues:childplease:
I dont pay any fees on my account

But you def have to pay a fee to get a third party to cash your check

I was w/BOA since high school and have been with Citi since this summer... no probs... only times I paid fees were for overdrafting, cause I was a dumbass :yeshrug:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
my cousin cashes his checks at Walmart. he doesn't trust banks so all he keeps is cash on him. this nikka got a 10 gallon water cooler full of hundred dollar bills in his house. that's his savings account

sent from my phone nikka....

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
HATE jobs that don't have direct deposit or jobs that fukk up your direct deposit. Just awful.

As a matter of fact, I have to deal with n issue at the job concerning this on Friday. Of course that means that I need to get a physical check cashed...damn it all.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I dont go pick it up till around noon,make myself look dapper,go to LAX and pick it up,while im there spit at the females that work in my terminal,and then head to bank,cash,deposit,go to nearby mall and pick up sum New 'Lo,check out the shoe stores,eat at the fod court,go home,play xbox,and see whats up for the night,if nothin,then watch some netflix and post on the-coli :manny:

This sound like life to me breh :eat:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont pay any fees on my account

But you def have to pay a fee to get a third party to cash your check

I was w/BOA since high school and have been with Citi since this summer... no probs... only times I paid fees were for overdrafting, cause I was a dumbass :yeshrug:

Id rather pay the one time few of a few dollars ever couple weeks then havin to pay 3dollars every time I wanna get sum money out the atm....u know in the hood 9 times outta ten the bank u bank with won't be close to your house...and u end up in the gas station tryna get money out and its empty and shyt....I've had one before as u an tell...charged me like 15 a month to hold my money...the constant atm fees I wuz payin,constantly losin my card and payin for a new one,and nowadays crooks is interceptin those card numbers and sellin em....just give me my cash,besides it feels better reachin ya pocket and feelin that $574.62 in my life savings chillin..."oh u still there?":win: