nikkas really outchea letting their PAWGs call them "Life sized Golliwogs"?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

agathabook.jpg

:dahell:

If this dude don’t break up with that bytch he’s the biggest c00n in history.
UK brehs what’s up with y’all

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
agathabook.jpg

FACTS!!!!! Dafuq?????!!!!!! Ten Litlle N___!! What men are from the UK in here????? Y'all dudes got some splaining to do
:scust::gucci::dwillhuh:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
" The Golliwogg is seen as a very racist depiction of black people in the same vein as Mammies , black face and Picaninnies. This , along with the fact that "Wog" is a pejorative term for people of african descent have made the Golliwogg a socially unacceptable toy."
@RehReh . Do you know anything about this term in the UK???

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
agathabook.jpg

I'm bout to look up what that book is. That's a noose hanging from that golliwog...He's being lynched on the book cover ..wtf

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naomi Campbell: 'golliwog' slur sparked rage
The supermodel, who was given 200 hours community service and banned by the airline, claimed that someone on the flight called her a "golliwog supermodel" which caused her to fly into a rage.

Campbell, who kicked and spat at police when they tried to remove her from a flight bound for Los Angeles, told Sky News: "I was called a racial name on that flight and that was part of my reaction."

"I was called a 'golliwog supermodel' - I don't think that's really fair, do you?"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GODDAMMIT! I used to read Agatha Christie. :snoop:
I know...smdh. All her movies come on Acorn TV,, PBS ...just watched Crooked House, Appointment with Death and Murder on the Orient Express within the past few months
:francis::snoop:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
FACTS!!!!! Dafuq?????!!!!!! Ten Litlle N___!! Whose from the UK in here????? Y'all got some splaining to do
:scust::gucci::dwillhuh:

Couple of things. First, that chick is Australian and the IG is private so I can only assume the guy in the pic is as well

Blame them

Second, that book isn't popular/hugely well known but more importantly, was published before I was born so I can't really do anything about it :yeshrug:

It'd be like trying to call out Southern brehs on here because of The Artificial ****** by Flannery O'Connor

Edit: Well shyt, the book was bigger than I thought :lupe:

Still can't do anything about it though

Last edited:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
" The Golliwogg is seen as a very racist depiction of black people in the same vein as Mammies , black face and Picaninnies. This , along with the fact that "Wog" is a pejorative term for people of african descent have made the Golliwogg a socially unacceptable toy."
@RehReh . Do you know anything about this term in the UK???

Its almost like a literal c00n figure. Older white people may have Golliwogs in their homes

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Naomi Campbell: 'golliwog' slur sparked rage
The supermodel, who was given 200 hours community service and banned by the airline, claimed that someone on the flight called her a "golliwog supermodel" which caused her to fly into a rage.

Campbell, who kicked and spat at police when they tried to remove her from a flight bound for Los Angeles, told Sky News: "I was called a racial name on that flight and that was part of my reaction."

"I was called a 'golliwog supermodel' - I don't think that's really fair, do you?"
And that's why I picked her for my avvy. Bad, diasporan, and will fukk a bytch up. :salute:

Her and Eve are the only wenches I 'allow' only bc their wm be legit billionaires n shyt. Hypergamy is real and they don't shyt on bm, so... :ld: