nikkas really out here calling Dubai a tourist destination?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just came back from Dubai a few months ago. I made a mistake and was there during Ramadan so a bunch of stuff had weird hours or were closed, but even during Ramadan i was still able to get alcohol so not sure where the idea of alcohol is prohibited is coming from. Would I go back? Probably not. It's a place you kind of just go once just to check it out, but there's really nothing there that pulls you back in my opinion. It's just a flashy ass city to me with nothing too special about it.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The more I travel the more it’s lookin like city trips FTW

Places like Dubai are too central. All of the Caribbean is the same, and Mexico is just like the carribean, especially resorts

Africa and multi-country Europe trips is where it’s at.
Mexico City is dope

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Respect their culture ya bum

No disrespect but thats a crazy way of thinking. A big part of their culture is going to extreme levels on drinking, partying and sex. Killing hoes for showing an ankle but then flying hoes out to shyt on their chest or make them fukk camels. Having asians and africans work as modern slaves in construction or house maids. I dont respect their culture at all so you wont catch me within 1000 miles of that bytch, fukk Dubai, respectfully.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mexico City is dope
Ahh good catch. I was thinking of Tulum, Cancun, Cabo, etc

Heard Bogota and Medellin are dope too even tho they’re still kinda in that ‘spanish speaking country’ box

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Ahh good catch. I was thinking of Tulum, Cancun, Cabo, etc

Heard Bogota and Medellin are dope too even tho they’re still kinda in that ‘spanish speaking country’ box
It's funny cause Cali folks consider those resorts as overrated af. I think they're catered to people out east who are not around beaches or Mexicans like that. I heard of more Californians and Texans in Mexico City than those places.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's funny cause Cali folks consider those resorts as overrated af. I think they're catered to people out east who are not around beaches or Mexicans like that. I heard of more Californians and Texans in Mexico City than those places.
Yep. Couple of my homies and their chicks did a couples trip in Cabo at a villa and I declined last minute. So glad. The thought of paying thousands of dollars for MEXICO was keeping me up at night lol A waste. I’d rather just take a chick to DR much cheaper with all the same shyt

And for a solo trip I could literally take 2 tips for the cost of a villa resort. I travel and go cheap on the room

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can drink and party there. It's like the Vegas of the East, lots of Asians and Indian ppl fukk with it heavy for that reason. I think it's basically consumerism and a money pit, but you can definitely have fun there. There is definitely a racist current in the waters tho but money talks if you have it

Kendom

Pro
Daps
This thread reminds me of why you should never take things said on the coli as gospel.