nikkas really out here calling Dubai a tourist destination?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dubai was a big okay experience. Yes you can drink there
It’s was hot as fk tho. Visited Old Dubai, rode the hot air balloon over the desert, etc.. All activities had to be done in the morning because by the time afternoon arrived the weather was scorching hot.:damn:
When did you go? I be telling people dont even think about visiting the middle of a dessert during their summer.. Went between Jan/feb and it was great, nights was even cool..

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
:wtf: maybe in the privacy of your place but not on the streets

You can drink in bars. The rules aren't that different from Texas where liquor isn't sold on certain days, you can go to jail for PI, and places require a liquor license. Dubai has stricter version of it but you can still drink. I've gotten pretty drunk at a bar in Dubai and I've had wine my hotel plenty of times.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
When did you go? I be telling people dont even think about visiting the middle of a dessert during their summer.. Went between Jan/feb and it was great, nights was even cool..
Just came back on June 1st. Didn't think it would be that hot there.
Was there for 8 days. Stayed at the Fountain View in Downtown.
Also when flying Emirates. DO NOT choose the economy seats! Choose Business class and above.
My boy made that mistake and told me it was like Little Mumbai in his cabin.:mjlol:

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
You can drink in bars. The rules aren't that different from Texas where liquor isn't sold on certain days, you can go to jail for PI, and places require a liquor license. Dubai has stricter version of it but you can still drink. I've gotten pretty drunk at a bar in Dubai and I've had wine my hotel plenty of times.
If I'm not mistaken, the licenses to serve alcohol are reserved mainly for bars and hotels.

Been to Dubai many times. It's always been a fun time.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
It's sad because American used to be the best country, that everyone wanted to visit.

Now the USA is a global caricature that people avoid.

12742.jpeg

whats in singapore thats attracting all these visitors?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
yall uninformed
I use to think Dubai was just "a mall" too until I watched a couple episodes of HWOD and heard some personal accounts from people who recently went
you can drink, eat pork, and women don't have to be covered. They got restaurants, beaches, and night clubs just like miami or whatever
and they have a bunch of unique attractions like themed hotels, indoor waterparks/ski resorts, underwater houses, all kinds of shyt basically

You can drink publicly in Philadelphia :yeshrug:
No you can't, that was an early covid thing only so bars could still do business