Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IU0m-Oi-GVFRyc.png

look at them reactions, a lot of LSA posters punching air right now :sas2:

we told them from jump whole story was fugazi... :camby:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
This wasn't a hoax.
She probably didn't expect all the negative attention that came along with this.

Post a link to this shyt

Where is the proof for this? If a security guard was there none of this would have popped off.

Are u gonna post links or proof or just be a gossipy fakkit

Where are you getting this info from?

Op: this was a hoax! I have the facts, compiled from all of these sources! The guy who said he was there was lying! :youngsabo:

Reasonable people in thread: please provide sources or links :feedme:

Op: nah, just trust me, bro :steviej:

Dummies was really doubting me and caping for this dumb, lying scamming bytch when i first broke that she was a scammer:mjlol: :unimpressed:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Dummies was really doubting me and caping for this dumb, lying scamming bytch when i first broke that she was a scammer:mjlol: :unimpressed:

Man came back after almost 5 months to claim his, I told you so's :mjlol:

Hope your landlord takes, "I was right on the internet once," instead of checks :unimpressed:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Goddamn nikka jusThe say your
Man came back after almost 5 months to claim his, I told you so's :mjlol:

Hope your landlord takes, "I was right on the internet once," instead of checks :unimpressed:
Lame internet nikkas can’t ever just say “ damn my fault for going so hard when in actuality I was 100% wrong n just going off emotion and my preconceived notions. Next time I’ll do an ounce of critical thinking 1st”. It’s always a weird irrelevant deflection i.e. mentioning rent in the middle of the month, and smileys to seem unbothered. Where if you were actually unbothered you wouldn’t have replied at all. Like I’ll do to anything you say back