Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So instead of going to the police, she goes to tik tok. How we know she didnt just trip and bust her face and made up some story for attention? yall believing everything on social media
Y'all see the shyt this fukk nikka did on some Reed Richards level of teaching. I had ignored this story but I'm glad I seen this fakkit ass fukk shyt. This nikka is willing to completely ignore the chick saying it happens, right in front of people who seen it happen, not a single person objecting to it, and nikkas commenting on it in the background :what:.

You gotta be just a fukkin bytch ass fakkit pale face dikk handling ass hoe nikka for your mind to work like that.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all see the shyt this fukk nikka did on some Reed Richards level of teaching. I had ignored this story but I'm glad I seen this fakkit ass fukk shyt. This nikka is willing to completely ignore the chick saying it happens, right in front of people who seen it happen, not a single person objecting to it, and nikkas commenting on it in the background :what:.

You gotta be just a fukkin bytch ass fakkit pale face dikk handling ass hoe nikka for your mind to work like that.

breh you might want to catch up :francis:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Show the police report and show us the case number, so we can look it up ourselves! If this doesn’t exist, we will take it to the next step. Because what she has shown is falsified federal documentation. This is punishable by law!

Explain why she didn’t record the alleged guy, but ran over to the other side of the street. Although she was near the club where she was at earlier with the mask on.

Why didn’t she tell the location where this allegedly happened? lol

If a grown man had hit her she wouldn’t be able to talk that mess. She would have been unconscious.

She would have had bone fractures, and not be able to speak because of the pain.

She would have had surgery needed. So we like to see her now!!!! Why has she disappeared?

If all these men where there, how come the police has not investigated any of these men?

How come the police has not apprehended the brick!?

How come the police has not apprehended the camera surveillance footage from the surroundings businesses?
Rhoda Bashe needs to be in prison for scamming people multiple times. And how she has put these men she has filmed in a dangerous position of defamation of character.

Furthermore she claimed to never have done anything wrong. She probably forgot about all those scams she committed prior?

Here is a study case where a hematoma took place because of a blow to the face:

A-Clinical-photograph-of-the-patient-showing-proptosis-and-downward-displacement-of-the.png

A-and-B-Clinical-photograph-of-the-patient-showing-the-nonaxial-proptosis-and-exposure.png

https://www.researchgate.net/public...traumatic_subperiosteal_hematoma_of_the_orbit

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She ain't hustle anyone yet...

The Gofundme officially been paused and under investigation for fraud...

See above video...
I hope they also catch her for falsifying government documents (police documents). She showed a police document, that was supposed to be a police report. However, several people called police departments. And they didn’t know anything.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
So that video with the police report was fake then?
Of the police department doesn’t know about such case. Well, …. lol

Hitting someone with a brick to the face is a deadly assault. The police has to investigate such case. No matter if she filled or not! It’s attempted murder.

Houston PD has no information on this supposed "police report" that was filed...

This is going to be exciting, because she falsified governmental police documents, to fraudulently steal money for fake medical expenses. Both are punishable by law!

She’s going to do time. A long time!

Canon

Veteran
Daps

We got a late pass black man hating Simp

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So that video with the police report was fake then?

There is no police report. She just typed Houston Police Department in a Word Document and put it on Tik-tok. Or its a file from one of her past arrests.

You know its fake because you don't see any information about the incident in it. Same with the 'hospital visit'. The medical note only tells us what she told us - no doctor's signature, no corroboration of a police complaint, nothing. No one even has a picture of the supposed brick that was thrown and the medical note doesn't mention that either. She's lying.