Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
There's no point explaining to people. Police report with a description of the perp should have been filed instantly.

The situation isn't even about the guy who allegedly hit her with a brick anymore. People in her own community distrust her and she has a history of feminazi intersectionalist bullshyt scamming.

Let people be the marks they want to be and get deceived.

EDIT: Now her story is changing again. NOW she is blaming black women for aiding his escape. NOW she says he jumped in a car full of black women :dead:

Rep to @mag357 you caught this WAY ahead of time
Cte

Can’t
Trust
Ethiopians

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Whenever the world starts jumping on brehs for not "protecting" Black women from danger in any form at any given moment, I think about this:
5c662c7b1c12614315c05f8b-large.jpg

Besides that, it aint 1952 out here.
The world is a significantly more dangerous place and we all need to act accordingly for our safety.
The days of "UNHAND HER, YOU FIEND!" are long gone, just like the days of leaving your front door open.
Getting involved in stranger's altercation can easily get you killed these days. You don't know what you're walking into.

We can all get got and many people do.
I instantly shut off when chicks start with "Well, men shouldn't *insert offense here* in the first place!"
It's a deflection because people have free will and shyt will go down regardless.
People shouldn't steal cars. People shouldn't break in houses. People should drive safely. People shouldn't steal. People shouldn't lie.
But it happens every day.
If you're more focused on resetting the moral compass of humanity more than self-preservation, you're a fukking idiot.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Looks like she got hit :manny:

Did she post this on her official Twitter account?

So let me get this right....

- She has clear, visible injuries from getting hit.

- She has a medical report that clearly shows she was hit so hard it caused bone damage

- She has a police report that shows she was hit

- Random witnesses at the scene say she was hit

But Coli posters are still insisting she wasn't hit, and claiming that their wish manifestation belief that she wasn't hit somehow proves true everything they know about women?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

- She has a medical report that clearly shows she was hit so hard it caused bone damage

But Coli posters are still insisting she wasn't hit, and claiming that their wish manifestation belief that she wasn't hit somehow proves true everything they know about women?

downright disgusting how quick some people are to blame the victim or casting aspersions on her because of their personal biases.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

post these reports that you speak off.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gender warriors and incels already drew their line in the sand. Be ready for an angry neg from @number21 for not sharing his irrational hatred of women
post these reports that you speak off.
It's in the tweet from the second post he quoted

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

What police report? No one has a description of the guy that allegedly hit her with a brick. Club says they don't have footage.

Something may have happened to her that led to a visit to the hospital. She may have been hit by someone. But the story she is telling does not make sense. The people in her OWN COMMUNITY and posters in this thread that met her irl say she is a scammer and antagonistic person.

The "medical report" doesn't even prove the most important claim which is she was hit by a black man with a brick. Story is sus and so is she.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

She had a card that says assault she did t show the incident number ..for a reason

One guy wasn’t even in the state of Texas

The group of guys outside said they didn’t see shyt

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gender warriors and incels already drew their line in the sand. Be ready for an angry neg from @number21 for not sharing his irrational hatred of women

It's in the tweet from the second post he quoted

You see a letterhead that says Houston Police Department with NO DETAILS and automatically assume its valid???? :why:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The club she was outside of said they reviewed the security footage and didn't see anyone hit her with the brick.

Who was the guy that hit her with a brick? What did he look like? Can she give us a description so he can be located?
Let me find out this woman was drunk, tripped over as she was leaving and fell on her face :francis:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You see a letterhead that says Houston Police Department with NO DETAILS and automatically assume its valid???? :why:

Yeah, doesn’t she work in the medical industry herself?

She could very easily type that up herself or get someone else to, that “proof” don’t mean shyt. :mjlol: