Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NO Police report, NO recording (who ISN'T recording in this era) NO description of the man, NO bruising or signs of cuts, yet she got hit in the face with a Brick?

yet some of you actually believed the story? :mjlol:

I'm glad she SCAMMED and GAMED you OLD nikkaS, SUCKAS and SIMPS :russ:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
NO Police report, NO recording (who ISN'T recording in this era) NO description of the man, NO bruising or signs of cuts, yet she got hit in the face with a Brick?

Sometimes adrenaline kicks in and I understand but to have a grown man hit you with a brick and not be knocked unconscious is strange. And what woman would be just standing around a dangerous environment recording herself? 3 years from now a black man is going to throw in her in the ocean and she’s gonna be recording from inside the titanic.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Furthermore, she claimed that she had a concussion, when she allegedly was at a clinic.

I looked at the symptoms of a concussion, set by the CDC!

• Can’t recall events prior to or aftera hit or fall.
  • Appears dazed or stunned.
  • Forgets an instruction, is confused about an assignment or position, or is unsure of the game, score, or opponent.
  • Moves clumsily.
  • Answers questions slowly.
  • Loses consciousness (even briefly).
  • Shows mood, behavior, or personality changes.
  • Headache or “pressure” in head.
  • Nausea or vomiting.
  • Balance problems or dizziness, or double or blurry vision.
  • Bothered by light or noise.
  • Feeling sluggish, hazy, foggy, or groggy.
  • Confusion, or concentration or memory problems.
  • Just not “feeling right,” or “feeling down”.

In this source they explain it more detailed.

Concussions are graded by severity:

Grade I: no loss of consciousness; amnesia is absent or present for less than 30 minutes.
Grade II: loss of consciousness for less than five minutes or amnesia for between 30 minutes and 24 hours.
Grade III: loss of consciousness for more than five minutes or amnesia for more than 24 hours.

This woman didn’t show any of these signs. She was there yelling at people, not in pain. She was in a bright light room at this supposed clinic.

Now here is what I think is going on.

This is a political move, considering it’s presidential election season. And she’s LGBT.

The evening she had that mask on she was at a lesbian club.

One of her earlier scams, the fundraise was setup by another LGBT called Lucina Kayee.

Lucina Kayee is a Queer, Black Muslim.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
black men have once again been vindicated
full

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes adrenaline kicks in and I understand but to have a grown man hit you with a brick and not be knocked unconscious is strange. And what woman would be just standing around a dangerous environment recording herself? 3 years from now a black man is going to throw in her in the ocean and she’s gonna be recording from inside the titanic.

Exactly her face should have been looking far worse.

A brick is NOT small.

And a brick is not something people regularly use to attack people. If it happened and people were around, the aftermath would have been immediately recorded.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Y’all really can’t be this naive. If she really got hit in the face with a brick. There is no way she would have a smooth lump like that. A brick with cement is definitely leaving ash marks, cuts and bruises on top of that lump. Also a regular person would be dazed out and holding their face.

Her face look like a reaction to me or an infection.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Y’all really can’t be this naive. If she really got hit in the face with a brick. There is no way she would have a smooth lump like that. A brick with cement is definitely leaving ash marks, cuts and bruises on top of that lump. Also a regular person would be dazed out and holding their face.

Her face look like a reaction to me or an infection.

That joint reminds of when Hitch ate the sushi with Eva Mendes and got sick.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They said she showed her hospital papers and police report. Anyone can file a police report but what did the papers say? Nobody can confirm, I left a comment: