Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
if my homie came home from the club...and had a brick mark on his face...

first thing im gonna ask is what did you say/do to him?

somehow we are siding with the attacker if we ask the same question to a woman

I usually asked what happened.

If I ever get attacked and the first thing a "friend" ask me is what did I do ...that's the end of our friendship.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you got a PhD and a whore at the same time?

Waste of money and effort

Read her bio too and the ppl they're producing from social courses are a joke

Like damn ain't no revolutionaries coming from there

Its crazy. It's like a guy getting a PhD at Yale but, acting like NBA Youngboy online :pachaha:

God bless her man.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bystanders wasn't wrong for not helping, especially if she got rep like that and instigated the reaction like dude claimed...

Still wasn't right she got hit in the face with a brick though, hitting a woman in the face with a object like that is bytchmade...

And breh in the video said several times he doesn't condone the dude's reaction.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Whoever did that shyt need a brick to they teeth. Straight fakkit move. No excuses, no justification. :ufdup:

Having said that, i can pretty much tell brehs in that thread/and the one in this video aint lying, on the vibe she gives alone. Let alone the fact her first move after getting hit in the face with a brick is to record her self ranting on the same group of men one of whom just attempted to murder her.

Justified as she may be in her anger, that is not the typical first move of a mentally balanced female having just been hit in the head with a brick by said group of men.

Again, not saying it was right. At all. And dude definitely needs his teeth shattered. But its pretty clear shawty family need to reign her in before she gets herself into something even worse. Shyt not being right or cool at all wont stop said shyt from happening, as should be clear to her particularly after an example of said shyt literally just happening to her.

And i still think those dudes is dummies for not reigning breh in. If that is their mans then he is not only a fakkit and a bytch, but essentially blowing up the spot in a very bad way, and casting a very very bad image of the group.

I would beat a day one childhood friends ass before letting me get painted with that type of brush. That aint the PR we letting off into the ether on my watch :ufdup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He’s really mad she’s slapping white people huh:mjpls: I hope this fakkit gets a brick to the head and doesn’t wake up. Someone taunting you especially a woman doesn’t deserve attempted murder. So unless she had a knife or a gun going at him this isn’t justified, and I would honestly say this if she was a white woman too. People are doing life in jail for hitting and killing folks with shyt a lot less deadly than a brick. She seems mentally ill honestly.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
useless ass phd tho.....

she gonna be making less than an entry level engineer when she graduate

:snoop:

How you got a PhD and a whore at the same time?

Waste of money and effort

Read her bio too and the ppl they're producing from social courses are a joke

Like damn ain't no revolutionaries coming from there

90 percent chance this bytch sold/sale's p*ssy on the low:francis: