Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
He’s really mad she’s slapping white people huh:mjpls: I hope this fakkit gets a brick to the head and doesn’t wake up. Someone taunting you especially a woman doesn’t deserve attempted murder. So unless she had a knife or a gun going at him this isn’t justified, and I would honestly say this if she was a white woman too. People are doing life in jail for hitting and killing folks with shyt a lot less deadly than a brick. She seems mentally ill honestly.

Quiet Captain SIMP. Streets can be merciless, and she was playin around in the streets, instead of carrying it like a lady. From the looks of it, she has no integrity, so why TF would I 100% believe her side of the story? :camby:

Don't remix what I'm sayin either Captain SIMP, follow me....

I'm not justifying a female catchin a brick to the face. What I am sayin tho, is karma is some shyt, and when you're outside soliciting drama, there's a potential for shyt, to go LEFT on you.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
She’s a single mother too out of wedlock. No wonder her family doesn’t want anything to do with her.

I wonder what her family life was like…Her behavior tbh show signs of an abuse victim…I have definitely come across Somali brothas and sistas who been through some real shxt and got caught up in whatever…every immigrant group got they sore spots they don’t want really speak or even aware of shxt def ain’t all civil and dandy..

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He’s really mad she’s slapping white people huh:mjpls: I hope this fakkit gets a brick to the head and doesn’t wake up. Someone taunting you especially a woman doesn’t deserve attempted murder. So unless she had a knife or a gun going at him this isn’t justified, and I would honestly say this if she was a white woman too. People are doing life in jail for hitting and killing folks with shyt a lot less deadly than a brick. She seems mentally ill honestly.

Oh you giving a pass to her slapping elderly people?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: There’s a whole gang up in here?

I didn’t it know it was that deep

stephen-a-smith-stephen-smith.gif
@Trajan is Somali
Wow

Daps
And you just know her family is hitting her with the :ufdup: even if they aren't verbalizing it cause they don't want to kick her while she's down.

But by all accounts, she came from a modest Muslim family from somalia and she rebelled cause she wanted to be a thot. And now it's catching up to her.

I don't care if it is a skit or if they wanted her to do it. Who videos themselves cussing somebody out, slapping them and then twerking?

If nothing else, just the optics of it is why you don't do it. Because when/if something like this happens, you gave people ammo to say you brought it on yourself.

She's stupid.

And there ain't too many things I hate more than a stupid thot.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Quiet Captain SIMP. Streets can be merciless, and she was playin around in the streets, instead of carrying it like a lady. From the looks of it, she has no integrity, so why TF would I 100% believe her side of the story? :camby:

Don't remix what I'm sayin either Captain SIMP. I'm not justifying a female catchin a brick to the face. What I am sayin tho, is karma is some shyt, and when you're outside soliciting drama, there's a potential for shyt, to go LEFT for you.
Got to love how dude spun an EXAMPLE of her encouraging a man to hit her into "He’s really mad she’s slapping white people"...:comeon:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wonder what her family life was like…Her behavior tbh show signs of an abuse victim…I have definitely come across Somali brothas and sistas who been through some real shxt and got caught up in whatever…every immigrant group got they sore spots they don’t want really speak or even aware of shxt def ain’t all civil and dandy..

cry me a river bytch could be in a war zone
:mjlol: