"Nikkas Doing Brothers In Worse Than The Klan"

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes you see stuff that just leaves you feeling defeated. This is one of them instances for me :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Clear cut cases like this deserve a federal execution if Chicago doesn't have one..or however that works.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Front page reads like a klansmen manifesto
It’s one thing to condemn the violence in this video and amongst young people
But any sane person wouldn’t say half the shyt you bird chest, cake nikkas be typing behind these devices in real life
Are you nikkas really in these streets trying to change things
It’s always the same posters with they high and mighty shyt in these threads who can’t wait to condemn black youths
But them Mexicans that got shot up about by another Mexican had half the responses on being “scared” of Mexicans
I wonder why that was
At some point, this site breathed a collective sigh of relief when it became OK to stop lying about what they did for the Black community offline :mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
jqqqYP.png

jqBDbe.png

jqBte9.png

jqBmzu.png

jqBZ57.png

jqBpWb.png

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I stopped lumping us regular, hardworking black people in with these types.....ain't no "we" when it involves these types.

These are street/hood black people aka drugdealers, thugs and gangbangers.

These are drugdealers and gangbangers killing other drugdealers and gangbangers.

99% of black people are NOT on this type of time.

99% of the time when we see footage like this, it's drugdealers and gangbangers involved.....not hardworking regular civilians.

I know the rest of the world doesn't view it like that but I had to make that distinction for my own well being.

Constantly seeing comments like "the usual suspects" and "the 13% committing all the crimes" narrative can get to you and make you start hating your own kind.

I view these types as a totally different species from us normal black folks.

Personally, I have absolutely nothing in common with hood/street dudes....never have.

If I had the power, I would completely separate us regular black folks from hood/street culture..... literally move us away.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I stopped lumping us regular, hardworking black people in with these types.....ain't no "we" when it involves these types.

These are drugdealers and gangbangers killing other drugdealers and gangbangers.

99% of the time when we see footage like this, it's drugdealers and gangbangers involved.....not hardworking regular civilians.

I know the rest of the world doesn't view it like that but I had to make that distinction for my own well being.

Constantly seeing comments like "the usual suspects" and "the 13% committing all the crimes" narrative can get to you and make you start hating your own kind.

Personally, I have absolutely nothing in common with hood/street dudes....never have.

If I had the power, I would completely separate us regular black folks from hood/street culture..... literally move us away.
Preach

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Front page reads like a klansmen manifesto
It’s one thing to condemn the violence in this video and amongst young people
But any sane person wouldn’t say half the shyt you bird chest, cake nikkas be typing behind these devices in real life
Are you nikkas really in these streets trying to change things
It’s always the same posters with they high and mighty shyt in these threads who can’t wait to condemn black youths
But them Mexicans that got shot up about by another Mexican had half the responses on being “scared” of Mexicans
I wonder why that was
Even among criminals, the minority commit the majority of murders. People need to stop acting like some social intervention is changing them nikkas. There's no intervention for a dude with 10+ bodies, he knows how his story ends. You "being in the streets to change things" means nothing to him

that guy

Superstar
Daps

You can see what type of time these posters are on when they dapped a post that said homicide is the number cause of death of black men when the number cause of death of black men is heart disease.

They want to believe racist narratives and stereotypes about black people :mjpls: