"Nikkas Doing Brothers In Worse Than The Klan"

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Christ, 1 in 30 black people get murdered? I wonder what it is for African American men then? As high as Two, three times more? :why:
You’re trying to jump into a conversation and you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Typical poster too lazy to read an entire thread to understand context before making a uniformed post.

We’re not talking about black people vs black men as in African Americans. He meant black people vs black men as in separating black people along genders in order to fit his narrative better.

A poster lied about homicide being the #1 cause of death for black people. I proved that’s not only false, but it’s not even top 5

He then tried to change it to “black men” in which it’s still not the number one cause of death. If I remember correctly it’s not even top 3.

Way to make a complete ass out of yourself :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You’re trying to jump into a conversation and you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Typical poster too lazy to read an entire thread to understand context before making a uniformed post.

We’re not talking about black people bs black men as in African Americans. He meant black people vs black men as in separating black people along genders in order to fit his narrative better.

A poster lied about homicide being the #1 cause of death for black people. I proved that’s not only false, but it’s not even top 5

He then tried to change it to “black men” in which it’s still not the number one cause of death. If I remember correctly it’s not even top 3.

Way to make a complete ass out of yourself :mjlol:
What am I jumping into? I was clearly strictly reacting to the numbers in the article you posted not your conversation.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What’s pathetic is still trying to promote anti-black narratives even when you have been shown to be incorrect using statistical facts.

I mean just look at this. So black people shouldn’t care about the top 7 causes of death because they are “everyone else issues” even though black people have the highest predispositions for these diseases? Homicide is a black issue either though it’s #7 but heart disease isn’t and it’s #1?

The disproportionate rate of Black murder is not an "anti Black narrative", and framing it as such is disingenuous emotional manipulation. Heart disease affects everyone, and according to the stats you posted, at nearly the same rate.

On the other hand, half of murder victims in the US are Black. Black people are the only group with homicide in its top ten causes of death. That's a Black issue as opposed to an everyone issue.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They are putting billions or trillions on those causes and everyone is strongly against heart diseases, cancer and shyt. They are also not intentional or social constructs but biology of how mammals work. Sooner or later you will die of a disease if another man doesn't kill you, you kill yourself etc. But of course eating right, exercising etc, will everything else equal extend your life. But at least it's completely your choice and you are not recruiting kids to not exercise and not eat right, and it's very easy to change your eating and exercising habits at any point in your life.

But homicide is another man taking your life for whatever reason, that can (theoretically speaking!) very easily be stopped if people just choose to kill people. Gang culture is very hard to get out of when you are in it, and your are often recruited as a child soldier and brainwashed.
Another uneducated post.

They are also not intentional or social constructs but biology of how mammals work. Sooner or later you will die of a disease if another man doesn't kill you, you kill yourself etc.
As a medical professional. This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on thecoli.

1. Heart and cardiovascular disease are not a normal biological consequence of aging :dead:

2. They are entirely intentional and are social contructs. You apparently never heard of a food desert for example.

Human beings have been killing each other thousands of years before the first human being ever died of a heart attack related to diet and lifestyle. But according to you, heart disease is more natural than murder? How does that make sense?

Do you know heart and cardiovascular disease nonexistent in indigenous populations like the hadza people?

These are modern diseases directly related to stress and processed food consumption. Cardiology as a medical specialty barely existed in the early 20th century, now it’s one of the largest specialties. Life in America literally kills black people from stress and diet.

Black Americans are genetically Africans. As you can see heart disease is not even top 5 causes of death for black people in Nigeria.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
U really buying those numbers knowing who runs those stats are likely racist and will downplay their own numbers and yet it’s still pretty high.
He didn’t even post the source. Sounds like some shyt he saw on Reddit and just regurgitated :heh:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t even post the source. Sounds like some shyt he saw on Reddit and just regurgitated :heh:
Couldn’t sleep last night so I was watching yt shorts and this video came on about a racist joke and nothing but crackers were spewing the whole 11% commits 60% of violent crime and how it’s really like 6% because that’s the BM population like cmon of you really believe that white people would be getting killed at a way higher rate like it’s not reported these people who come up w these stats are found to have ties to some WS group

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The disproportionate rate of Black murder is not an "anti Black narrative", and framing it as such is disingenuous emotional manipulation. Heart disease affects everyone, and according to the stats you posted, at nearly the same rate.

On the other hand, half of murder victims in the US are Black. Black people are the only group with homicide in its top ten causes of death. That's a Black issue as opposed to an everyone issue.
The disproportionate rate of Black murder is not an "anti Black narrative", and framing it as such is disingenuous emotional manipulation.
The OP comment flagrantly lied and said “homicide is the number one cause of death of black people” but that’s not being manipulative? :gucci:

Heart disease affects everyone, and according to the stats you posted, at nearly the same rate.
I just explained that black people have the highest rates of heart disease out of every race.

“Unfortunately, many of the risk factors that predispose patients to developing heart disease and heart failure are more common in Black patients. For example, Black patients are more likely to have high blood pressure, and it is often more advanced and diagnosed at an earlier age than other groups. Because of higher rates of other cardiovascular risk factors such as diabetes, smoking, obesity, physical inactivity and high blood pressure, Black patients endure a greater burden of heart disease and heart failure.”

Where are your statistics to back this claim?

Every leading cause of death for black people is a black issue. Listen to how stupid it sounds:

“I’m a drug addict but it’s not my problem because other people are addicted to drugs too” :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What am I jumping into? I was clearly strictly reacting to the numbers in the article you posted not your conversation.
You didn’t read the whole conversation thread so you thought when I said “black people vs black men” that was was referring to “FBA/ADOS vs black people” that’s why you made that comment about african Americans having higher murder rates :mjpls:

You jumped to conclusions and you were wrong. Just move on.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Where are your statistics to back this claim?
From the same source you got yours.

Half of murder victims are Black. The fact that we have more victims than whites given our population is less than a third of theirs is insane.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t read the whole conversation thread so you thought when I said “black people vs black men” that was was referring to “FBA/ADOS vs black people” that’s why you made that comment about african Americans having higher murder rates :mjpls:

You jumped to conclusions and you were wrong. Just move on.
What the fukk are you talking about?

I didn't read you post at all because you seem mildly retarded, I read and reacted to the article you linked.

Christ, 1 in 30 black people get murdered? I wonder what it is for African American men then? As high as Two, three times more? :why:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Another uneducated post.

As a medical professional. This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on thecoli.

1. Heart and cardiovascular disease are not a normal biological consequence of aging :dead:

2. They are entirely intentional and are social contructs. You apparently never heard of a food desert for example.

Human beings have been killing each other thousands of years before the first human being ever died of a heart attack related to diet and lifestyle. But according to you, heart disease is more natural than murder? How does that make sense?

Do you know heart and cardiovascular disease nonexistent in indigenous populations like the hadza people?

These are modern diseases directly related to stress and processed food consumption. Cardiology as a medical specialty barely existed in the early 20th century, now it’s one of the largest specialties. Life in America literally kills black people from stress and diet.

Black Americans are genetically Africans. As you can see heart disease is not even top 5 causes of death for black people in Nigeria.
Excuse me, not mildly retarded, fully retarded.
I didn't know that janitors at hospitals listed themselves as medical professionals, because a medical professional should know how to read and he should know that an dependent variable can be a function of many independent variables with different time lags.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
people act like these are normal black men gunning each other down. these are career criminals competing with each other. if you ripped off the italian mafia, they would do the same thing to you.

the real question is why are these types of gangs sustainable in black neighborhoods?...

WEVE LITERALLY HAD ONE OF OUR
VERY OWN GUNNED DOWN IN SIMILAR FASHION....

WEVE ALSO HAD ANOTHER POSTER SHOT UP
IN AN ATTEMPTED CAR JACKING.

LETS STOP PRETENDING THEY KEEP
THIS shyt CONFINED TO CRIMINALS

:devil:
:evil:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I stopped lumping us regular, hardworking black people in with these types.....ain't no "we" when it involves these types.

These are street/hood black people aka drugdealers, thugs and gangbangers.

These are drugdealers and gangbangers killing other drugdealers and gangbangers.

99% of black people are NOT on this type of time.

99% of the time when we see footage like this, it's drugdealers and gangbangers involved.....not hardworking regular civilians.

I know the rest of the world doesn't view it like that but I had to make that distinction for my own well being.

Constantly seeing comments like "the usual suspects" and "the 13% committing all the crimes" narrative can get to you and make you start hating your own kind.

I view these types as a totally different species from us normal black folks.

Personally, I have absolutely nothing in common with hood/street dudes....never have.

If I had the power, I would completely separate us regular black folks from hood/street culture..... literally move us away.
I agree with all of this.
Muthafukas talkin about heart disease and all that other bullshyt in here need to GTFO.
Pulling up all types of nonsense to deflect from the real issue.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

WEVE LITERALLY HAD ONE OF OUR
VERY OWN GUNNED DOWN IN SIMILAR FASHION....

WEVE ALSO HAD ANOTHER POSTER SHOT UP
IN AN ATTEMPTED CAR JACKING.

LETS STOP PRETENDING THEY KEEP
THIS shyt CONFINED TO CRIMINALS

:devil:
:evil:

robberies happen anywhere and to anybody, im talking about rifle caliber assassinations like the one in the video.