"Nikkas Doing Brothers In Worse Than The Klan"

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I still don’t understand why our community isn’t more outrage about shyt like this. The number 1 cause of death among black men is murder (largely by other black men) and we have to start addressing this on a wider scale like we do with cop killings instead of sweeping it under the rug. :francis:
Well for one, this isn’t true. The number one cause of death is heart disease. Homocide is not even in the top 5.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Tariq nasheed lame ass said white supremists are the ones doing it :unimpressed:
They are, the top 5 leading causes of death are diet and lifestyle related issues caused by systematic racial disparities. Not homocide (which is also caused by white supremacy)

But seeing a black man die by violence is easier to sensationalize than a black man dying from a heart attack or stroke :unimpressed:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Well for one, this isn’t true. The number one cause of death is heart disease. Homocide is not even in the top 5.

He said Black men. It's number 4 for Black men total and number 1 for Black men under 44, or at least it was in 2020. Covid probably changed things for the past few years.

Homicide is a serious problem for Black people.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
people act like these are normal black men gunning each other down. these are career criminals competing with each other. if you ripped off the italian mafia, they would do the same thing to you.

the real question is why are these types of gangs sustainable in black neighborhoods?...
Exactly. Just by the nature of their actions, the victim likely killed someone they knew and this was revenge.

How this is equal to the kkk who brutally killed black men, women, and children for simply existing is beyond me.

There’s a photo on Without Sanctuary: Lynching Photography in America of a black pregnant black woman that was lynched. Why? Because she protested her husband being lynched.

“On May 19, 1918, a white mob from Brooks County, Georgia, lynched Mary Turner, a Black woman who was eight months pregnant, at Folsom’s Bridge 16 miles north of Valdosta for speaking publicly against the lynching of her husband the day before. The mob bound her feet, hanged her from a tree with her head facing down, threw gasoline on her, and burned the clothes off her body. Mrs. Turner was still alive when the mob took a large butcher’s knife to her abdomen, cutting the unborn baby from her body. When the baby fell from Mary Turner, a member of the mob crushed the crying baby’s head with his foot. The mob then riddled Mrs. Turner’s body with hundreds of bullets, killing her.”

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I saw this. It’s wild cuz I was just at the same station like 3 days before. I usually have a rule of only stopping for gas in certain areas which I rarely break

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He said Black men. It's number 4 for Black men total and number 1 for Black men under 44, or at least it was in 2020. Covid probably changed things for the past few years.
The statistics are the same for black men. Homicide is just 4-6.
  • Heart disease. 23.7%
  • Cancer. 20.9%
  • Unintentional injuries. 7.4%
  • Homicide. 5.1%
  • Stroke. 4.8%
  • Diabetes. 4.1%
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases. 3.3%
  • Kidney disease. 2.6%

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Homicide is a serious problem for Black people.
#4 is not #1. He said the leading cause of death for black males is homicide. That’s a lie.

Homicide is a serious problem, but so is heart disease and stroke. why do you care more about the #6 cause of death for black people and not the first 5 when they all have the same root causes?