Nike denies LeBron's request to wear no. 6

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Have you ever owned a pair of Ultraboosts in your life or is that out if your budget? The older adidas jerseys were also more accurate with team colors, especially for my Lakers. Not only that, they always come up with different fire designs for their track gear.
No.

And aint shyt out my budget.
My VaporMax cost $270.

I mean... not that I brag about bullshyt like that.
:kississ:

Daps
Here's one in writing I can find.

There are other interviews where he says he picked it cuz of MJ. AD says a lot of shyt bruh. I know the dude. Stop going back and forth with me on this lol
Lol where are his words?

He literally said he had no say in what number he picked as a freshman in my post. Direct quote from him less than 2 weeks ago. Keep searching Google for the many variations of where he said he picked 23 because of lebron.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So Nike thinks it's more financially beneficial for consumers not to buy AD and Bron jerseys this season because people know it'll change next season, than to let Bron change numbers this season and just take the production hit..
Yes because either way, Nike getting paid.

nikkas gone buy the #3 AD jersey this year as well as the #23 LeBron joint.

Next year they will buy the #23 AD joint and the #6 LeBron joint.

Nike still wins.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Said from the beginning it was weird how Bron could make a number change in July.....you got to request it months in advance. Nike made so many 23s there's no way could take that hit.

How is it any different than when a player gets traded? There are a whole lot of useless Westbrook, Kawhi, and Davis jerseys out there.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How is it any different than when a player gets traded? There are a whole lot of useless Westbrook, Kawhi, and Davis jerseys out there.

You make a good point, but it's always been like this. The rule is basically you can only change numbers if you change teams or let the league know 6 months in advance.

When Kobe changed numbers he put in that request way ahead of time. Peep this article, it was announced in late April 06, but the article says he let the league know before March 3

Sources: Kobe switching to No. 24