Nike denies LeBron's request to wear no. 6

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bron belong with 23 anyway at this point

if he was so poppin he would have his own number by now like kobe did.
Instead of trying to shark the essence of Jordan and Julius.
Both of which that nikka ain't watched not one millimeter of film in either. Then, Wonder why he always teaming up. Then regulating himself back to a loser with a midget backcourt.

just off the fact he always wants to play with two midgets to place blame on. like his aau team, when he is the pg and everyone should be bigger than him at two through five. Just for starters.

nikka just the parochial school c00n clown.
they let rock before a real nikka come down the ramp and set shyt back.
fukk a LeBron James.
biggest ho nikka superstar in NBA history.
when i was in school this nikka was Donovan mcfagg ho ass.

it is always a parochial school goofie they choose.
till someone grounded via the public school system comes to crush the building, hopefully. Maybe not anymore since aau made everything into white country club league perimeter only driven basketball.

art barr

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nike's been fukking awful about keeping his authentic Lakers jerseys in stock. They can't have that many already made. The official team store barely had any on sale all season. shyt makes no kinda sense.

You'd think they'd keep the presses running but they made what seemed like a fixed allotment and never re-stocked shyt. :martin:

fukking team store is already sold out of Anthony Davis authentics in 48 and it's still a pre-order. Is Lavar running Nike's operation now? :mjtf:

This is a way to seriously up the amount of Bron and AD jersey sales. Impatient people will buy an AD jersey with whatever number he wears this season, then many of them will end up buying his 23 next season. And many who already bought the Bron 23 or will this season will buy the 6 jersey next season. This shyt is see through.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nike's been fukking awful about keeping his authentic Lakers jerseys in stock. They can't have that many already made. The official team store barely had any on sale all season. shyt makes no kinda sense.

You'd think they'd keep the presses running but they made what seemed like a fixed allotment and never re-stocked shyt. :martin:

fukking team store is already sold out of Anthony Davis authentics in 48 and it's still a pre-order. Is Lavar running Nike's operation now? :mjtf:
Just copped that Jim Jackson hanging in the rafters LA #24 :gladbron:. Look you threw me a olive branch yesterday and I ain’t take it. Felt bad so im a throw you some links for your favorite scUM nba players jerseys you can get for the low. Found Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway jr, and Nikkk Stankis jerseys for $5 at myteamdontwantmenomore.com, also found Mo Wagner jersey for $1.25 at makeamericagreatagain.com. :jawalrus:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
“Being from Chicago, Jordan had 23 and he was my favorite basketball player for a while,” Davis said. “But honestly, I was No. 3 and No. 30 before I was No. 23. When I got to high school as a freshman, upperclassmen already had No. 3 and 30 and they get first say, so they pulled a jersey out of a bag and threw me the jersey and said, ‘This is the jersey you’re going to wear,’ and it just happened to be 23."

Lakers’ Anthony Davis breaks silence to talk LeBron James, L.A., No. 23 and titles
He’s told many a variations of how he chose the 23 number.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
How many nikkas you know of go to war with Nike ?
12209213.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just copped that Jim Jackson hanging in the rafters LA #24 :gladbron:. Look you threw me a olive branch yesterday and I ain’t take it. Felt bad so im a throw you some links for your favorite scUM nba players jerseys you can get for the low. Found Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway jr, and Nikkk Stankis jerseys for $5 at myteamdontwantmenomore.com, also found Mo Wagner jersey for $1.25 at makeamericagreatagain.com. :jawalrus:
Isn't Jimmy the original myteamdontwantme? He played for half the league, right? :smhkobe:

Set a great example for Stauskas to follow. :mjlol:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Someone said ADIDAS.
:deadmanny:

Have you ever owned a pair of Ultraboosts in your life or is that out if your budget? The older adidas jerseys were also more accurate with team colors, especially for my Lakers. Not only that, they always come up with different fire designs for their track gear.
The similarities in both situations are Nike trying to b*tch their employees.

One employee rolled over and gave up

Another ex-employee is suing them/fighting back and NOT giving up.

At the end of the day they both got b*tched just one of them isn't accepting it while the other is. Somebody is missing chromosomes :snoop:

Who the fukk said they’re not similar. Look at the post I replied to saying theyre not the same situation insinuating that Kawhi had it better from Nike when that’s not the case at all.

Reading comprehension is key.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Show the variation where he said he chose it because of lebron.
Here's one in writing I can find.
The Story Behind Your Favorite NBA Player's Jersey NumberAnthony Davis

Jersey number: 23

Anthony Davis is a Chicago, Ill. native who wears No. 23. We can just chalk it up to being a Michael Jordan fan and keep it moving, right? Not so fast. While at Perspective Charter High School in Chi-Town, Davis won a Black History Month trivia contest and received a $10 gift card, which he used to buy a book on his favorite player, LeBron James. Since then, the New Orleans Pelicans forward has remained a huge fan of LeBron and in honor of The King, he has always donned the No. 23, even during his brief stint at Kentucky.

Source

There are other interviews where he says he picked it cuz of MJ. AD says a lot of shyt bruh. I know the dude. Stop going back and forth with me on this lol