Nike denies LeBron's request to wear no. 6

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Not the same thing
CieFaPK.gif
What? Kawhi’s is fukking worse because it’s his damn logo. Who gives a shyt about a fukking number?

Some of y’all are missing a chromosome, on god.

DLaren

Banned
Daps
Lets recap

- AD lost his 4mil trade kicker
- AD lost more money delaying the deal to free up max cap
- They failed to get kawhi so AD lost out on that
- And now AD losing the right to wear 23?

Toxic environment :troll:

Lebron also told AD that the Lakers would be 'his team' and that he would 'take a step back' to let AD be the #1 option...

...when the season starts, I have a feeling that's going to be lie #5.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lebron also told AD that the Lakers would be 'his team' and that he would 'take a step back' to let AD be the #1 option...

Bron announced he will play Point guard just to let AD know he not giving the ball up
27 8 and 8 :lolbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ad better be on his, won't make me bosh mission as soon as he touch the floor in a meaningful game. As real talk, bron will leave ad holding the trickbag.
bosh just had illness sympathy.
to cover up bron making him less of a contribution factor.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nike's been fukking awful about keeping his authentic Lakers jerseys in stock. They can't have that many already made. The official team store barely had any on sale all season. shyt makes no kinda sense.

You'd think they'd keep the presses running but they made what seemed like a fixed allotment and never re-stocked shyt. :martin:

fukking team store is already sold out of Anthony Davis authentics in 48 and it's still a pre-order. Is Lavar running Nike's operation now? :mjtf:

when has nike never not printed in limited runs.

Art Barr

Daps
LOL I doubt AD cares that much about the number.

Hell, dude even picked the number as a kid cuz he looked up to Bron. He just happy to be living in LA and playing with Bron lol.

“Being from Chicago, Jordan had 23 and he was my favorite basketball player for a while,” Davis said. “But honestly, I was No. 3 and No. 30 before I was No. 23. When I got to high school as a freshman, upperclassmen already had No. 3 and 30 and they get first say, so they pulled a jersey out of a bag and threw me the jersey and said, ‘This is the jersey you’re going to wear,’ and it just happened to be 23."

Lakers’ Anthony Davis breaks silence to talk LeBron James, L.A., No. 23 and titles

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Continue to fukk over teammates, brehs

It's the Bron Ball way :manny:
ad better be on his, won't make me bosh mission as soon as he touch the floor in a meaningful game. As real talk, bron will leave ad holding the trickbag.
bosh just had illness sympathy.
to cover up bron making him less of a contribution factor.

art barr

He will definitely be left standing in a corner
Better make them spot up 3s :lolbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
“Being from Chicago, Jordan had 23 and he was my favorite basketball player for a while,” Davis said. “But honestly, I was No. 3 and No. 30 before I was No. 23. When I got to high school as a freshman, upperclassmen already had No. 3 and 30 and they get first say, so they pulled a jersey out of a bag and threw me the jersey and said, ‘This is the jersey you’re going to wear,’ and it just happened to be 23."

Lakers’ Anthony Davis breaks silence to talk LeBron James, L.A., No. 23 and titles
“Obviously, Jordan wore it and me being younger, watching LeBron, that number just stuck with me. It was definitely exciting to know I had that number to follow Jordan and LeBron, who wore that number as well.”

“I always looked up to [LeBron.] As a kid, [James] and Michael Jordan were the two guys I [admired]. I didn’t get a chance to watch Michael Jordan live, but I watched LeBron a lot after he entered the league and he was the guy that I looked up to.”

Nice try.

Daps
“Obviously, Jordan wore it and me being younger, watching LeBron, that number just stuck with me. It was definitely exciting to know I had that number to follow Jordan and LeBron, who wore that number as well.”

“I always looked up to [LeBron.] As a kid, [James] and Michael Jordan were the two guys I [admired]. I didn’t get a chance to watch Michael Jordan live, but I watched LeBron a lot after he entered the league and he was the guy that I looked up to.”

Nice try.
:gucci:
What does that have to do with the poster saying AD picked 23 as a kid because of lebron?

teacher

All Star
Daps
What? Kawhi’s is fukking worse because it’s his damn logo. Who gives a shyt about a fukking number?

Some of y’all are missing a chromosome, on god.

The similarities in both situations are Nike trying to b*tch their employees.

One employee rolled over and gave up

Another ex-employee is suing them/fighting back and NOT giving up.

At the end of the day they both got b*tched just one of them isn't accepting it while the other is. Somebody is missing chromosomes :snoop: