Nike Accused Of Targeting Gang Culture With Their New Balaclava (Ski Mask), Check It Out

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:rudy: i swear you HOEtep niccas say the dumbest things

first of all im an independent contractor as well as a single father who was made a great offer by a firm which has provided myself and my son a great lifestyle

i needed to be close to my place of occupation which happens to be in a rural area here in georgia which is predominatly white and republican...

and the place i chose was what i always wanted and worked hard for ..a three bedroom home with a decent amount of land and a 2 car garage in a quiet area with great schools.....

its not my fault the nearest MLK street which is located 30 miles from my home didn't provide the type of housing i needed

and quite frankly i shouldn't have to explain myself to your PSEUDO MILITANT AZZ FISHING FOR DAPS with your DUMB AZZ STATEMENTS...

but it's obvious you got way too much free time to expound foolishly on messageboards with your BROKE INSIGNIFICANT AZZ :win:

And i say that with pan african love :troll:

You said an awful lot when all I said was that you have to take responsibility for moving into that area:martin:.
Do you not take responsibility for moving into that area that you made the choice to move into,for whatever your reasons/excuses are?
This area where you worry about your son being shot for wearing the wrong thing,where you have to worry about those white soccer moms paranoia?You yourself being profiled by overzealous cops? We all have to put ourselves in situations where will likely feel forced to deal with white supremacy to make better lives or to survive, when living in a white supremacist society. But you moved into a white right wing area,right into the heart of it. Still believing the schools are great,are you sure they are great for YOUR son?only time will tell that:francis:

Your whole post was describing how horrible it was where you live having to deal with racist. Now all of a sudden you all defensive and its your dream home lol,Patty Hearst ass nikka:martin:
Already spewing that "broke insignificant" talk,already identifying with your oppressor perhaps:sas1:?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cats mask up in the winter no issues

plenty folk who do manual labor mask up

folks who run mask up

as long as you ain't moving sketchy in sketchy locations it's literally no problem

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
stfu...you know 0% about what he's talking about and he's 100% right. he's from london and talking about a specifically London problem....got nothing to do with you yank ediats

respectfully
Robberies only happen in London now? Nike is only sold in London now? Gangs only exist in London now?
de4949fa15ab1f3d76fb7bd031c2b2ca.1000x1000x1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

PQE0.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It is what it is. Fact of the matter is gangstas buy a lot Nikes too they market their shyt toward street dudes on both sides of the Atlantic they know good and well that hobbyists don't buy their shyt especially thise ski masks.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You right. I concede. We won the Revolutionary War already. At the end of day OP's voice sounds like Mary Poppins' and that'll never be intimidating to us "yanks."
you being extra bro

they identity more with that look

cats do mask up in the winter over here too but its not really a " thing"

it's theirs to claim

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Just saying yall ever tried to rock a balaclava in winter? shyt is the worst most uncomfortable shyt ever neoprene hot breath all in your face. fukk a balaclava :pacspit:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
you being extra bro

they identity more with that look

cats do mask up in the winter over here too but its not really a " thing"

it's theirs to claim

This is a resonable response. His initial response was extra so I responded with equal force. I said this
LOL the ski mask isn't going to make somebody want to hit a lick. People who hit licks will use it to hit licks. The average person buying a ski mask wears it because their face is cold. This is racist as fukk. I own three ski masks btw.
He responded:
stfu...you know 0% about what he's talking about and he's 100% right. he's from london and talking about a specifically London problem....got nothing to do with you yank ediats

respectfully