Nike Accused Of Targeting Gang Culture With Their New Balaclava (Ski Mask), Check It Out

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
already copped

mans gotta make moves and do it properly innit :demonic:

and now man doesn't have to worry about perspiration patches, my fencing abilities get a +10 via improved aero-dynamism due to the streamlined design and lightweight fabrics and I can now fully take comfort in my pores finally having the perfect amount of breathing room :blessed:

thankyou nike :wow:

we're gonna take this skengman ting to the next level, together :mjcry:
You touched on the materials and the incredible wind tunnel shaped design, but the storage space is really doing it for me. In Heat, Deniro said never have more that can fit in a bag.

But in 2018 man don't need anything he can't zip to his mask. Enough compartments there for a well rounded evening of misdeeds :obama:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jokes aside, now do you dullards see a common uniform being worn in these videos?

this is a LONDON specific problem and source of outrage (OP did a SH_TTY job explaining that to the American bredrins) and Nike and Matthew Williams 150% know what they're doing. Esp using black models the scumbags. Bally's are UK Drill music video and general UK roadman attire. Virgil and dem man have been obsessed with roadman aesthetic for like 3-4 years now via Skeppy being the gateway drug

And if you don't think companies don't do this deliberately targeting all these road youts then you're lost

and don't know PUMA did an event in London a couple of months ago with Loski (break out UK Drill rapper that Drake is infatuated with) setting it up like a fake traphouse called 'house of hustle' (smh) and giving away burner phones and nike 'stash' boxes as giveaways

Puma 'glamorising drug dealing' with event featuring fake crack house

PAY-THP_CHP_110418SLUG_4515JPG.jpg

PAY-THP_CHP_110418SLUG_4513JPG.jpg

PAY-THP_CHP_110418SLUG_4512JPG.jpg

And before you man come in underestimating these London youts and how much of problem this stuff is. Just a quick example. You see them b-side videos I linked up above. 80% of them youts are now in jail for charges ranging from having firearms, stabbings, shootings and murders. There's at least 2 bside members doing 20+ years for murders...so yeah, fucc nike

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
i never said it was "gang attire"

i actually said it was DOPE....and i could see myself as a youth rocking this....when its cold

but i'm a father of a black son living and going to school in a predominatly white right wing area ....

and i deal with alot of impressionable young kids and i can see them as myself wanting this item not realizing the RAMMIFICATIONS that come along with being a BLACK BOY WEARING THIS :ufdup:

i could see the "good ole boys" and "ivory soccor moms" getting paronoid by this garment...

i ain't got time for him to be profiled..... or harrased and shot at the school bus stop or walking home by these overzealous police in our neighborhood

just last week "they" chastised him about wearing his hoodie.....

my son is a great kid..good student....he just didn't wanted others disturbed by his the noise coming from his headphones on the bus

but apparantly somebody felt "threatned"... :snoop:

and to you and others it may sound :mjpls:

its just one of many "actions" i have to take as a black parent simply because of how society reacts to me and my son...

i got the "don't put your hands in your pocket" talk when i was in stores with my mother...

at first i thought she was tripping.....but NOW AS AN ADULT I UNDERSTAND :manny:

life is hard and very much more complicated when you are a BLACK MALE

Fam i simply want to be able to get my son to the age of 18 and be a productive man without him being "murked" because of his attire

that's all i want :manny:

You have to take some of the blame too for moving into a white right wing area:martin:
But can't be mad at someone understanding the dangers and profiling that comes with this attire.
But I would never tell somebody not to buy it,if they can deal with the headaches of profiling. Your opening up to problems from all demographics wearing this.
I remember nikkas wearing the half ski mask for fashion at times when it wasn't cold enough to be neccessary. You better believe I was prepared and my stance switched up just in case. Ski mask is damn near a universal symbol of robbery for all races,unless you on a ski slope or extreme cold lol. But would they put a ski mask on a white man with non ski,non winter attire?hell no!. Because they know that no white men who aren't robbers would wear this as fashion. But I've seen black men who aren't robbers wear ski mask as fashion statements though and I guess so has nike. So they are selling to a demographic here.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
that shyt is dope as fukk :whew:

I won't rock it tho...scared of popo clapping ya boy on some bullshyt

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo that hustle house thing is wild :dead:
I still can't for the life of me understand how that got past the powerpoint presentation :mindblown:

funniest thing about it is I know the people that were squatting in that place two days before that event and they're some hipster art freaks...that even was the most out of touch surreal thing i've seen in a long while

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL the ski mask isn't going to make somebody want to hit a lick. People who hit licks will use it to hit licks. The average person buying a ski mask wears it because their face is cold. This is racist as fukk. I own three ski masks btw.
stfu...you know 0% about what he's talking about and he's 100% right. he's from london and talking about a specifically London problem....got nothing to do with you yank ediats

respectfully

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You have to take some of the blame too for moving into a white right wing area:martin:
But can't be mad at someone understanding the dangers and profiling that comes with this attire.
But I would never tell somebody not to buy it,if they can deal with the headaches of profiling. Your opening up to problems from all demographics wearing this.
I remember nikkas wearing the half ski mask for fashion at times when it wasn't cold enough to be neccessary. You better believe I was prepared and my stance switched up just in case. Ski mask is damn near a universal symbol of robbery for all races,unless you on a ski slope or extreme cold lol. But would they put a ski mask on a white man with non ski,non winter attire?hell no!. Because they know that no white men who aren't robbers would wear this as fashion. But I've seen black men who aren't robbers wear ski mask as fashion statements though and I guess so has nike. So they are selling to a demographic here.

:rudy: i swear you Cyber HOEtep niccas say the dumbest things

first of all im an independent contractor as well as a single father who was made a great offer by a firm which has provided myself and my son a great lifestyle

i needed to be close to my place of occupation which happens to be in a rural area here in georgia which is predominatly white and republican...

and the place i chose was what i always wanted and worked hard for ..a three bedroom home with a decent amount of land and a 2 car garage in a quiet area with great schools.....

its not my fault the nearest MLK street which is located 30 miles from my home didn't provide the type of housing i needed

and quite frankly i shouldn't have to explain myself to your PSEUDO MILITANT AZZ FISHING FOR DAPS with your DUMB AZZ STATEMENTS...

but it's obvious you got way too much free time to expound foolishly on messageboards with your BROKE INSIGNIFICANT AZZ :win:

And i say that with pan african love :troll:

Last edited: