Nigerians not allowed to shop at Chinese supermarket in Nigeria

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
No, the reason why is because they sell cheap food and synthetic weave. I’m not gonna say much on this site, but they know what they can do here .They not as blatant as they are in certain countries.
I feel that. Unfortunate all around.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
at some point something's gotta give, I mean brehs are going to start burning places like this whenever they pop up on the strength, God -willing.

You gotta start doing that when they are this flagrant.

Got to stand on something. You're not going to treat us like that and we will show you why you won't.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much Chinese people are in Nigeria that they feel they can get away with this?

Basically if you exclude the citizens of the country you set up shop in, there must be ALOT of them mf around to keep the store in business.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
One of the attendants, who speaks the Yoruba language, expressed shock that a Nigerian was allowed to gain entry, noting that “Maybe they allowed because you didn’t come with a car.”

She also stated that authorities stopped Nigerians from entering for reasons not known to them.

She noted, “Yes, Nigerians are not allowed to enter the supermarket. Only people who work on the premises are allowed to shop here. There are reasons but we don’t know because it was not like this before. I don’t know how they allowed you in, maybe because you didn’t come with a car. They would never allow anyone who comes with a car to enter the premises.”

What's the context here?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
How much Chinese people are in Nigeria that they feel they can get away with this?

Basically if you exclude the citizens of the country you set up shop in, there must be ALOT of them mf around to keep the store in business.
Doesn't need to be a lot of them if they own majority of the wealth in the country.