Nigerians not allowed to shop at Chinese supermarket in Nigeria

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they are being discriminated and you are making jokes about it.

You got beef with Nigerians?
I don't have beef with anybody. But you apparently have beef against an African American (aka an Akata) pointing out the discrimination people are accepting in their own home country. I notice how your outrage is against a Black person pointing out the offense rather than against the Chinese that committed the offense. This isn't even the first time that the Chinese have did this in Nigeria. Just a couple of years back they did the same in a restaurant.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
This Chinese folks dont play they are cutthroat. What an insult and humiliation to come into the biggest african country , at the capital and discriminate against its own citizens , if the government is sensible that store would be shut down within hours
Uhh… the Nigerian gov been in shambles breh

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The Nigerians who fled to America should go back home and fight just like how the Jews are required to do so
full

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
If you think the CCP needs any "agreement" with a host nation to test every law, every cultural norm, every tradition, then you are an absolute fool. There are no greater line-steppers on this planet than Chinese people...not Jewish people, not Caucasian people, not Indian people, not Arab people, not Turkish people, not Russian people, no one.

Trying to highlight this as indicative of anything is a waste of time. You're just a different kind of victim, not a better one.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you think the CCP needs any "agreement" with a host nation to test every law, every cultural norm, every tradition, then you are an absolute fool. There are no greater line-steppers on this planet than Chinese people...not Jewish people, not Caucasian people, not Indian people, not Arab people, not Turkish people, not Russian people, no one.

Trying to highlight this as indicative of anything is a waste of time. You're just a different kind of victim, not a better one.
Why dont ppl just bumrush them out?

The local police won't take the locals side?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Come on, bro everybody knows Chinese don’t fukk with Black people like that. I think the Nigerians feel they don’t really have a choice and they have to deal with China man.

Couldn,t be me, though. The China man would be victims of the nationwide boycott.
They’re not victims of nationwide boycotts in any beauty store or chinese food service in America though :skip:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
They’re not victims of nationwide boycotts in any beauty store or chinese food service in America though :skip:
No, the reason why is because they sell cheap food and synthetic weave. I’m not gonna say much on this site, but they know what they can do here .They not as blatant as they are in certain countries.