Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's not true at all. Africans consume alot of European and American media. So I know where he/she is coming from with that.

Are they being held against their will to distribute non-African media? :wtf:

Consume is a active verb. Africans control their media.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
15ciyo7.jpg

That Smiley
kobe-laugh.gif

Ol girl sexy, though.Her and Rihanna just about even IMO

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, the way some of the africans shuck and jive for these white folks, i've come to believe africans are some of the biggest c00ns in US.

lotta times i see a nikka with some 300 pd white chick, dude is a first gen african american. damn near most of the time i see a white boy whoop a nikkas ass on WSHH, it's usually some boney ass african. i'm onto you nikkas :mjpls: ole "i'm not like thise ******s over there, i hate them too" type bytches

edit: but stop putting yourself in our mix, fukkin half breed :pacspit:
I wrote 1 sentence, and you responded back with a rant deluded by emotions, you're crunchy breh :heh:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

"Consume", "own", you can call it what you want to call it, but Africans don't have major control over their media. A huge chunk of it is either owned by foreign corporations or the State. Either way the people don't have much say.

But back to the point. They do consume media that is shown in America and Europe and that does contribute to the perception many of them have of Americans and especially African Americans.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"Consume", "own", you can call it what you want to call it, but Africans don't have major control over their media. A huge chunk of it is either owned by foreign corporations or the State. Either way the people don't have much say.

But back to the point. They do consume media that is shown in America and Europe and that does contribute to the perception many of them have of Americans and especially African Americans.

You know who sold control over their media corps? African leaders. You know who has to cut on a television show or listen to a rap album? Africans. Quit with the BS rhetoric of Africans being some helpless creatures hooked up to some mind control shyt like it's Clockwork Orange :russ:

We see differences because there are differences :yeshrug:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
how does a Nigerian ends up with the name
Fernandez?????

Some tribes were more lenient in taking on white surnames. Why they did it? I have no idea why. Others are descendants of freed slaves that returned back to Nigeria and kept their slave surnames.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps

:snoop: Does this really require an explanation? Most sub-Saharan African countries were ruled by Europeans as recently as 50 years ago and many of the media/communication institutions they set up are mainstays today. Saying shyt like Africans control their media is incredibly naive especially when neo-colonial influences are taken into account.