Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
She is a pretty chick though. The kind of chick I would go for.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
She is a pretty chick though. The kind of chick I would go for.

She's a beaut

However seems too far gone in cac culture...

638bd0a8eda811e1aaa822000a1de2ba_7.jpg

Hipster eye candy as @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* stated :ehh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What they say breh :lupe:

enlighten us :ld:

ok 1 i met was Nigerian(father's side) and Jamaican (mother)

she approached me- knew that I was a Black American
1st date, she ask me to meet her and her friends at a club
All Nigerians down for a wedding
they stated that they didnt want to go to a Black club because they are to tacky
went to some EXTRA White club on Elm st.

stayed awhile and went to a Carib club in Richardson that was basically like a black club but they just played African rap, dancehall etc.

the next day- she begged to see me again so she can take me to dinner-
I pick her up at her place, she gets in my truck and hears the R&B music i was playing and says "Turn off that ****** music" :what:
then turns my fukking radio to the Sirius Radio Pop station

-we go to a restaurant and she tells me that she normally dates only white guys or African men because Black American men are all thugs and broke and uneducated
- i go off on her ass and ask her why the fukk would you even approach me then?
- she states that she thought i was attractive and that she just broke up with her White ex and decided to give me a try
- she bragged about the lil condo she was buying and spoke about how the average Black American family dont own homes
- after i mentioned that i own a few properties she shut the fukk up
- bragged about her 3yr old volvo and spoke about how black men in dallas drive hoopties

after all that she thought i still wanted to see her

- said some suspect shyt- looked at my forearms and saw that i didnt have hair and asked why
told her i dont like body hair
she said "Well my father has alot of hair on his forearm and I like that so you need to let it grow out :what:
- told me that I cussed too much and that I cant talk like that when i meet her father :russ:
I laughed and told her she will never see me again let alone her father meeting me
she thought i was joking

- she actually seemed to be turned on everytime i cussed her out tho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another broad(hit me up on Match)

Works as a Speech Pathologist (moved from NY)

stated that she only likes to be around the White people in Dallas because the black people here are closed minded
- spoke about how Black American men are uneducated because there were no Black men in her Master's program:upsetfavre:

- actually called herself a Hipster and spoke about how Black Americans are not up on things:stopitslime:

this was just from a phone convo
i declined to meet and she asked Why?:russ:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i been back in America and Dallas since June 2013 and the c00nery i witnessed is :ohhh:

i have more stories but tired of typing

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
ok 1 i met was Nigerian(father's side) and Jamaican (mother)

she approached me- knew that I was a Black American
1st date, she ask me to meet her and her friends at a club
All Nigerians down for a wedding
they stated that they didnt want to go to a Black club because they are to tacky
went to some EXTRA White club on Elm st.

stayed awhile and went to a Carib club in Richardson that was basically like a black club but they just played African rap, dancehall etc.

the next day- she begged to see me again so she can take me to dinner-
I pick her up at her place, she gets in my truck and hears the R&B music i was playing and says "Turn off that ****** music" :what:
then turns my fukking radio to the Sirius Radio Pop station

-we go to a restaurant and she tells me that she normally dates only white guys or African men because Black American men are all thugs and broke and uneducated
- i go off on her ass and ask her why the fukk would you even approach me then?
- she states that she thought i was attractive and that she just broke up with her White ex and decided to give me a try
- she bragged about the lil condo she was buying and spoke about how the average Black American family dont own homes
- after i mentioned that i own a few properties she shut the fukk up
- bragged about her 3yr old volvo and spoke about how black men in dallas drive hoopties

after all that she thought i still wanted to see her

- said some suspect shyt- looked at my forearms and saw that i didnt have hair and asked why
told her i dont like body hair
she said "Well my father has alot of hair on his forearm and I like that so you need to let it grow out :what:
- told me that I cussed too much and that I cant talk like that when i meet her father :russ:
I laughed and told her she will never see me again let alone her father meeting me
she thought i was joking

- she actually seemed to be turned on everytime i cussed her out tho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another broad(hit me up on Match)

Works as a Speech Pathologist (moved from NY)

stated that she only likes to be around the White people in Dallas because the black people here are closed minded
- spoke about how Black American men are uneducated because there were no Black men in her Master's program:upsetfavre:

- actually called herself a Hipster and spoke about how Black Americans are not up on things:stopitslime:

this was just from a phone convo
i declined to meet and she asked Why?:russ:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i been back in America and Dallas since June 2013 and the c00nery i witnessed is :ohhh:

i have more stories but tired of typing

Just goes to show, you can have education and still lack education when it comes to social and cultural topics.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just goes to show, you can have education and still lack education when it comes to social and cultural topics.

shyt is fukking odd man

i met a white broad that was all over my dikk and said she wants to be with a Black King:ohhh:

she had way more positive things to say than actual Black women i met:upsetfavre:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A 'c00n' is an African American concept, so yes, we are the biggest c00ns.
nah, the way some of the africans shuck and jive for these white folks, i've come to believe africans are some of the biggest c00ns in US.

lotta times i see a nikka with some 300 pd white chick, dude is a first gen african american. damn near most of the time i see a white boy whoop a nikkas ass on WSHH, it's usually some boney ass african. i'm onto you nikkas :mjpls: ole "i'm not like thise ******s over there, i hate them too" type bytches

edit: but stop putting yourself in our mix, fukkin half breed :pacspit: