this is the epitome of the African broads i met here in Dallas

they talk more shyt about Black American men than a white bytch in the KKK

fukk this hoe and all like her

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
She's very pretty and she has the look of a popstar (the eye contacts look blatantly fake though), plus she certainly has the money to buy good production. I don't get why she seems so dorky then, she should hire the best managers and have them take care of her image and PR, teach her how the business goes. Can she even sing though -- wait, no, not like that matters in today's industry :lolbron:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not all Africans are
SRnduuT.png
i def know that

the greatest woman i ever been with was from Ghana :snoop: (was together when I lived in Boston)

but for some reason the ones I met here in Dallas are just horrible--- some of the shyt i heard them say :what:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She's very pretty and she has the look of a popstar (the eye contacts look blatantly fake though), plus she certainly has the money to buy good production. I don't get why she seems so dorky then, she should hire the best managers and have them take care of her image, teach her how the business goes. Can she even sing -- wait, no, not like that matters in today's industry :lolbron:
Paris Hilton sold like 3 copies of her album

that money dont mean shyt

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The Ivy league is full of black women like this. This kind of took me back to my days in college.

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Paris Hilton sold like 3 copies of her album

that money dont mean shyt

Well, I don't know about Paris Hilton's album, but I'm willing to bet it didn't sound good and she didn't go on tour supporting it... I'm willing to bet she didn't put in any work other than recording the shyt album... or if she did, it was promoted badly.

Which is why I'm saying this girl needs to hire the best, if she has the money for it. She can record catchy songs written by renowned pop composers and pay lots of money to be promoted, to have her music played, etc, maybe try to get herself a couple of collabs with already well-known artists. If she's willing to work hard, she has a better chance of making it than anyone without money. Because well, the money does help.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well, I don't know about Paris Hilton's album, but I'm willing to bet it didn't sound good and she didn't go on tour supporting it... I'm willing to bet she didn't put in any work other than recording the shyt album... or if she did, it was promoted badly.

Which is why I'm saying this girl needs to hire the best, if she has the money for it. She can record catchy songs written by renowned pop composers and pay lots of money to be promoted, to have her music played, etc, maybe try to get herself a couple of collabs with already well-known artists. If she's willing to work hard, she has a better chance of making it than anyone without money. Because well, the money does help.

N17B8nJ.png

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

It does sound like shyt, unsurprisingly :lolbron:

And as I said, better chance. Not everyone makes it in the music industry. In Paris' case, thank goodness for that.

And you see that? 5 million views. That's waaay more than most aspiring artists even get. Only the song was crap. :lolbron: