NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... Official Thread Release date 4/23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't finish Nier Automata. Game is waaay to up and down. When it's going, that shyt goes, but the inbetween moments DRAAAAAAG bro.

Just remake Drakengard anyway, fukk these Nier games Drakengard had GOAT potential.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused :dwillhuh:

How does this relate to Nier Automata? An upgraded prequel the OP said, but I never even played the prequel - did I miss a game?!:gucci:

The first game was called Nier, it was released on the xbox360 and the ps3 version was only in japanese

Nier is more like Zelda where a hub world and dungeons, than Nier Automata, this remake is a remake of the japanese ps3 version, the xbox 360 version you played as an old man trying to help his sick daughter, but japanese version it was a younger man who was her brother that was the only difference

automata takes place in the future after the events on this game

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I’m confused :dwillhuh:

How does this relate to Nier Automata? An upgraded prequel the OP said, but I never even played the prequel - did I miss a game?!:gucci:
NieR is the original game that came out on PS3 & Xbox 360. It's a continuation of ending D of Drakengard. It had a better story but worse graphics/gameplay than Automata.

Automata is the sequel to NieR. You get to understand it more after playing Nier.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The first game was called Nier, it was released on the xbox360 and the ps3 version was only in japanese

Nier is more like Zelda where a hub world and dungeons, than Nier Automata, this remake is a remake of the japanese ps3 version, the xbox 360 version you played as an old man trying to help his sick daughter, but japanese version it was a younger man who was her brother that was the only difference

automata takes place in the future after the events on this game
I think you mean Nier Replicant(Brother Nier). Nier Gestalt (Father Nier)came out on the PS3 in the West. It was one of the few PS3 games I owned.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I like Drakengard put it plays very sloppy compared to Automata. Automata was when the series gameplay was finally as polished as the story.

Had more fun with Drakengard. Beat the game numerous times. Nier Automata I have yet to complete once. It's very rare I don't finish an RPG, RPGs are my shyt bruh Automata just don't have that it factor.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had more fun with Drakengard. Beat the game numerous times. Nier Automata I have yet to complete once. It's very rare I don't finish an RPG, RPGs are my shyt bruh Automata just don't have that it factor.
you didn't finish any of the endings in Automata?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The only part of Automata that was trash was 9s part. The rest of the game is absolute crack.

The music, the art design, the story and the twists, the voice acting, the gameplay mechanics and ideas (taking out your processing chip will kill you and its part of your equip load, deleting your game at the end to help other players etc.) the VARIETY of gameplay, from open world action, to bullethell shooter, to the combination of the two...

Thats a once in a generation game

J2IqSdJ.gif

Q6zexEY.gif

5c7dIN7.gif

56-7M3wktl.gif

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only part of Automata that was trash was 9s part. The rest of the game is absolute crack.

The music, the art design, the story and the twists, the voice acting, the gameplay mechanics and ideas (taking out your processing chip will kill you and its part of your equip load, deleting your game at the end to help other players etc.) the VARIETY of gameplay, from open world action, to bullethell shooter, to the combination of the two...

Thats a once in a generation game

J2IqSdJ.gif

5c7dIN7.gif
Most unique game i played in the last 10 years. the pc port bein broken is what forced me to get a ps4 and got me back into console gaming.

I was :manny: for the first two endings but when 2B got the logic virus that was when it all finally clicked for me. the rest of the game was :ohhh::damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most unique game i played in the last 10 years. the pc port bein broken is what forced me to get a ps4 and got me back into console gaming.

I was :manny: for the first two endings but when 2B got the logic virus that was when it all finally clicked for me. the rest of the game was :ohhh::damn:

Right. I kinda don't even want to hear opinions on this game from someone who hasn't seen the true endings.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. I kinda don't even want to hear opinions on this game from someone who hasn't seen the true endings.
and its not like the routes are long either. it takes less time to get endings A through E than it takes to beat some shyt like Dragon Quest 11. I loved how it'd go from a ARPG to a sidscroller to the hacking game to a mech shooter. It was genius how they kept switching up the gameplay so it wouldn't feel monotonous

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and its not like the routes are long either. it takes less time to get endings A through E than it takes to beat some shyt like Dragon Quest 11. I loved how it'd go from a ARPG to a sidscroller to the hacking game to a mech shooter. It was genius how they kept switching up the gameplay so it wouldn't feel monotonous

might be the best action/rpg of the last 10 years:patrice: