NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... Official Thread Release date 4/23

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Drakengard 3 > Drakengard 1> Nier Replicant/Gestalt> Automata

Once you hear all the way these stories are connected you’ll see why Yoko Taro is a fukking genius/psycho.

Drakengard 2 STAYS getting shyt on. :mjlol: It's sad too because that's the one I started with.

Even crazier is how SinoAlice is apparently tied to this as well. And knowing how that works... Nier Reincarnation is also going to be tied into the universe in some way too.

Man, they've gotta bring the Drakengard series to PS5. :wow: Drakengard could be the next major IP that everyone looks out for like FF and Persona. As it stands, people know about it, but most people think Automata is the first game in the series and not a sequel (understandably so since for the most part, it's distant from the original Nier). The music that comes from this series is GOAT, I'm thinking about copping the Blu-Ray concert for Automata as a matter of fact. :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drakengard 2 STAYS getting shyt on. :mjlol: It's sad too because that's the one I started with.

Even crazier is how SinoAlice is apparently tied to this as well. And knowing how that works... Nier Reincarnation is also going to be tied into the universe in some way too.

Man, they've gotta bring the Drakengard series to PS5. :wow: Drakengard could be the next major IP that everyone looks out for like FF and Persona. As it stands, people know about it, but most people think Automata is the first game in the series and not a sequel (understandably so since for the most part, it's distant from the original Nier). The music that comes from this series is GOAT, I'm thinking about copping the Blu-Ray concert for Automata as a matter of fact. :jbhmm:

I think it’s inevitable that they remake drakengard. I think they will rename it though.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Story and soundtrack and overall aesthetic is 10/10

Having to play 9s part took a lot of wind out of my sails but it was worth it to how it all came together.

it was worth it to get the ending...I sat and stared at the ending credits with :damn: :wow: :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it was worth it to get the ending...I sat and stared at the ending credits with :damn: :wow: :mjcry:

End credits:

temp_music_childrenchorus.jpg

c7757bc42ded2e41eb0556228be3e7cd51a06fc2v2_hq.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I’m confused :dwillhuh:

How does this relate to Nier Automata? An upgraded prequel the OP said, but I never even played the prequel - did I miss a game?!:gucci: