NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Should've known it was coming to Xbox. It got too big. Square seems to want all their big games to be multiplats.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After all this time of y'all calling nier an "exclusive" and throwing it out in list wars as proof of PS4s exclusive advantage.

Now the game don't matter and it was never an exclusive.

Damn clowns:mjlol:
Damn clown quoting me out of context how about including the link where I'm talking about NI-OH genius.:scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
After all this time of y'all calling nier an "exclusive" and throwing it out in list wars as proof of PS4s exclusive advantage.

Now the game don't matter and it was never an exclusive.

Damn clowns:mjlol:
They out here sounding like a bitter man watching his lover being held in the arms of a more dominant man. :DAIGOMJLOL:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Xbox owners rejoicing and whooping at getting a game that dropped last year on the PS4:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. Guess beggars can’t be chosers and it goes to show how starved for games they have been. While PS4 owners getting ready to dine on all the other exclusives Sony is dropping their way. Maybe Sony should take pity on Microsoft and let them have another old title

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

Respond.

Don't u owe me an apology?

You was eager as hell to give that white woman all the credit

:patrice:
Heh. Just now seeing this. :skip:

Nah b, far from eager to big up her.:whoa: Didn't know that there was two women on the OST, with one being black no less.:lupe: When I searched for the vocalist for the game, the white broad showed up. :shaq2:
Perhaps Google was on some :mjpls: back then with my search results in not trying to give the Black woman credit.:sadcam::snoop: So I apologize to her on that note, as I would never discredit a sista :ohlawd::wow:like that. :mjcry:

To you to tho:ehh:...I suppose I do owe an apology to...:myman:, but not for this tho. To you:sas1:, my apology is due for that straight up disrespectful ass whipping that I gave you in SFV last few times we "fought":leon: in the tournament and afterwards . :sas2::bryan:Sorry son:dame:, as a man...that shyt almost hurt me more to deploy and destroy like that than it hurt you. :hubie: I mean...almost. :to::smugbiden::steviej::manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Enjoy the game, Xbox brehs. I look forward to seeing your opinions when it drops. I'm on route c at the moment.

Game has been nothing but piff so far. Eventually I'mma go start the underground mission, but right now I have a bunch of side quests I gotta finish.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft forever getting Sony's sloppy seconds. :russ:
You enjoy the mass effect series? Did you ever play inside? Will you ever play below? Ashen? Dead rising and every other Xbox launch title has petitions from Sony fanboys to have them ported to ps4, you must have forgotten :ufdup:
Grand Conde obviously. Nier was never a Sony exclusive, it just wasn't on Xbox which rolls off the tongue better :ahh:

tenor.gif
PUBG is like really really fun. You see Fortnite, PUBG is a man's version of that game so yeah.. Enjoy mediocrity in 1440p brehs :francis:
A year later :gucci:
Better late than never, like Titanfall 1, PUBG, We happy few, below, ashen, sunset overdrive/etc
lets take a trip back to page one

WLIM :wow:
Tru Story

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sold my ps4 this year. got it again for the One X. playin a lot more stable. aint even mad to make another run through this. :wow:

i dunno if im ready to see ending c through e again tho:mjcry:

oh n fukk square for still not fixin the PC version:hhh: