NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Hostile

All Star
Daps
How come? :obamaaa:
Nier Automata coming to Xbox was leaked a few weeks ago. Shortly afterwards, PlatinumGames did an interview about not wanting to work with publishers anymore. Sounded like they weren't over Scalebound's cancellation.

I took the Nier to Xbox leak as gossip but the Platinum interview could've been their way of saying it's true and that they had no control over it.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm hearing that this Game becomes a visual masterpiece if the resolution is at 4k, anything less takes away from the experience :manny:
Colour palate is kinda muted. But if it runs at a steady 60fps with little to no drops, I'll give MS and Square their props.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it getting Sony’s sloppy seconds if according to Sony customer service staff it was never a Sony exclusive?

Because it came out on a Sony console first and on the Microsoft console second a year later...? :gucci:
download.php

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because it came out on a Sony console first and on the Microsoft console second a year later...? :gucci:

Grand Conde obviously. Nier was never a Sony exclusive, it just wasn't on Xbox which rolls off the tongue better :ahh:

tenor.gif

Nier is confirmed for PS4 as of now. No info on other platforms.
But one thing for sure is it isn't coming to the Larry. That's for sure.

After all this time of y'all calling nier an "exclusive" and throwing it out in list wars as proof of PS4s exclusive advantage.

Now the game don't matter and it was never an exclusive.

Damn clowns:mjlol: