NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kamikaze Revy @winb83

dont know where that thread at so i'll post it here:

can yall keep a brotha up to date on any sales yall come across for games?....so much shyt coming out i'm cop, but since i'm not gonna play it all as soon as i cop, i'm get some of those shyts on sale....

preciate it fellas....

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
You're a liar
Mass Effect, Spiderman, Tekken, Injustice, Red Dead are the only announced games I plan on getting full price this year (assuming they all drop this year). MAYBE Destiny 2. I rarely buy games out the gate nowadays, and if I'm on the fence, believe me I can live without it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect, Spiderman, Tekken, Injustice, Red Dead are the only announced games I plan on getting full price this year (assuming they all drop this year). MAYBE Destiny 2. I rarely buy games out the gate nowadays, and if I'm on the fence, believe me I can live without it.
You got a PS4 now? :huh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I remember when that Bayonetta demo dropped on 360. :banderas: That was one smooth fighting system
yup. graphics were mind blowing too, there was nothing like it on 360. my first time playing was at a gaming convention here in Toronto and I was sold instantly. this is a solid game, but it didn't give me that feeling
You got a PS4 now? :huh:
:sas2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Good chance that Insomniac Spidey game doesn't drop this year. Gotten like no info since E3