Nier aint an RPG-Courtdog

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once call of duty started having custom load outs it became an ERPG (European RPG)
And if it's not yet, once the campaign becomes the multiplayer? It'll be an RPG because of the story elements
im sorry you never got to experience the joy of RPGs Nier Replicant n Nier Automata.

Automata:Become As Gods Edition is on gamepass, highly recommend you play that one through ending A-E

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im sorry you never got to experience the joy of RPGs Nier Replicant n Nier Automata.

Automata:Become As Gods Edition is on gamepass, highly recommend you play that one through ending A-E
It was ok but I felt the story was catered towards homosexuality and so it didn't connect with me. I think maybe it was the stinch of being a Sony timed exclusive?

I plan on finishing it eventually, but it'll probably leave gamepass and then idk :francis:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i tried to play this game like three times and i could never fukk w it

everybody stays talking about how good it is but i just dont see it

ya I touched on it in the thread...it’s not a bad game by any means...solid actually...just insanely hyped by folks who are in love with everything but the actual gameplay...I hear folks rave about the soundtrack more than anything else...some of these dudes sound like they actually cried to some of the music while sniffing a used pair of panties purchased from a japanese vending machine :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ya I touched on it in the thread...it’s not a bad game by any means...solid actually...just insanely hyped by folks who are in love with everything but the actual gameplay...I hear folks rave about the soundtrack more than anything else...some of these dudes sound like they actually cried to some of the music while sniffing a used pair of women’s underwear purchased from a japanese vending machine :francis:
:bryan:

But you sorta hit it on the head, I thought it was cool and different but I stopped playing and I'm not all that pressed to finish it. If it was the only game I had I'd play it, but I have 500+ to choose from so it's in limbo right now :manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was ok but I felt the story was catered towards homosexuality and so it didn't connect with me. I think maybe it was the stinch of being a Sony timed exclusive?

I plan on finishing it eventually, but it'll probably leave gamepass and then idk :Francis:
you played 3 hours. you aint even scratch the surface.

Play Route C where 2B catches the virus, the game goes hard after that.

and if you play Nier Replicant the ending in Route C&D will make a lot of sense. video game storytelling mastery. shyts on every other jrpg.

you can't hype up gamepass n then dismiss all time classics on the service:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

But you sorta hit it on the head, I thought it was cool and different but I stopped playing and I'm not all that pressed to finish it. If it was the only game I had I'd play it, but I have 500+ to choose from so it's in limbo right now :manny:

ya from some of the comments I read I was expecting this to be one of those impactful games that stays with you for quite some time...and for me it just wasn’t which is purely subjective so I’m not trashing the game or really “mad” at those who felt it was that type of game