@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's not even that deep imo. Because before the pooh bear meme it was this joint
full
and I got a ghetto ass name myself and nobody bytched back than but now TLR on that gay outrage shyt so people find anything to cry about.
Right. I negged him for negging you in response bc he failed to seperate the comment from having condolences for the story. But I’m the only one that he decides to make a thread about
:skip::deadmanny:

What the fuk is up with the bytchmade banter in here this past week. Damn- who the fuk sweetened their cereal??

Also I was defending "ethnic names" in another thread were people were saying it's better to have a European name.

If east indians and Arabs can still have their names with a million and one syllables in the work place we should be able to do so as well. nikkas shouldn't have to "code switch" just for a job opportunity. I wouldn't even feel right working a gig where if I had the same skills but a different name they wouldn't hire me let alone desire to be there in the first place.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Igbo nikkas always crying like bytches. fukk that 419 scamming homo. :lolbron:
:deadmanny::dead:
He didn’t have any outrage or make any threads when his fellow igboo told American blacks to go get eaten by alligators, he wanted American blacks as “gator bait” to cleanse the ranks, on a thread.
:sas2:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
These people that report are the worst.

Ya'll were some proud ass hall monitors in school huh? :hhh: Be honest
Naw. I'm guessing hes talking about his report post in the 3 dimes die in a car crash thread. He was right to report dude. You dont crack lame jokes about 3 black young women been killed in an accident. That heathen, philistine fakkitry behavior should not be tolerated on here.

Edit: I didnt know he was reporting for the guy making fun of the girls name :dwillhuh:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny::dead:
He didn’t have any outrage or make any threads when his fellow igboo told American blacks to go get eaten by alligators, he wanted American blacks as “gator bait” to cleanse the ranks, on a thread.
:sas2:

I remember that lame shameless goofball.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's not even that deep imo. Because before the pooh bear meme it was this joint
full
and I got a ghetto ass name myself and nobody bytched back than but now TLR on that gay outrage shyt so people find anything to cry about.

Also I was defending "ethnic names" in another thread were people were saying it's better to have a European name.
Lmaoffff that Raven smiley. And yeah they latch on to what they want or offends them; you could do or say 100 right things but the 1 negative will get inflated and it wasn’t even scathing - dude didn’t give a fuk about the deceased girls (rip) , he was mad about the African female’s name then went and turned bytch snitch to report bc it was his tribal duty.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw. I'm guessing hes talking about his report post in the 3 dimes die in a car crash thread. He was right to report dude. You dont crack lame jokes about 3 black young women been killed in an accident. That heathen, philistine fakkitry behavior should not be tolerated on here.

Edit: I didnt know he was reporting for the guy making fun of the girls name :dwillhuh:
Nah it wasn’t anything to do with the car accident. At all. I was there in real time as the thread was picking up, he was highly irate about posters feedback on the confusing name and took personal offense.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaoffff that Raven smiley. And yeah they latch on to what they want or offends them; you could do or say 100 right things but the 1 negative will get inflated and it wasn’t even scathing - dude didn’t give a fuk about the deceased girls (rip) he was mad about the African female’s name then went and turned bytch snitch to report bc it was his tribal duty.

That fool is ashamed of traditional igbo names. If it was some eastern european fukked up name, he wouldn't supercape at all smh. :manny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lying ass did not report racism.
Anyone can see my comments expressing sympathy

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/3-y...d-tractor-trailer.751333/page-3#post-35990677
But I guess my name rings bells so he needed the attention grabbing headlines - yeah I negged that afrifaggit for negging @Baal
On some trivial shyt and whining about it; he didn’t care about those girls or about racism.

Never saw any moral outrage when AAs had racism directed. If he cared about racism then he should have checked his friend for this-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/“im-good-mega-darkie-jiggaboo-alligator-bait”-the-odum-of-ala-igbo.725909/

Last edited:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Cook, nikka, cook. Do you. I just think this run and tell shyt is weird.

In this case what's an ethnic name? Because my lil brother's bm just named him newborn son some bullshyt we can't pronounce (not African-ethnic, I mean extremely ghetto-ethnic), so we just unofficially dubbed that nikka AJ.

Btw, I just died @ ugly gang being one of the tags

Uche Chukwuma.