@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:francis: We went a good few weeks without anyone calling out Nicole
:mjlol::deadmanny:
They’re running out of shyt to make up, lie, instigate or exaggerate about. It’s been 2 years.
:francis:
Considering there were coli dudes coming at a deceased woman directly on her IG and I spoke up in defense of her on said IG; this thread is null and void.

But I could definitely give people some shyt to talk about since the posters who stay starting or in the midst of most shyt can’t control their own reckless behavior or indiscretions. a couple of male posters that I respect asked me to fall back, so I’ll utilize my options as necessary. I never rush the process like they do - Time and opportunity.
:sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she’s in running for both POTY and WOTY...don’t get more controversial than that...you either love her or hate “him”...lol lemme stop messing around for she cuss me out
Her, you know I’m a fukkin female you insipid annoying fuk , considering that most posters making these threads act bytch and more emotional than the average woman; you really need to shut the fuk up and stop using that “she’s a man” card they run with bc their embarrassed that I bodied their affected asses, thread after thread on their own shyt. We really need a real man survey screening and checklist; fuk a proof pic; for all the homotional threads and shyt that get posted in here. From the last major exposals - Real females and males who conduct thenselves in here aren’t the problem ; it’s the projecting c00n conning faggits, pretend-a-black cacs and sex worker thots who think they have a voice to speak on anything. The problem is I do and say what most people are intimidated to say bc of what’s hidden in their own closets; their irrational anger and deflection attempts like this thread is the proof.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How many more threads will we see with this female's name in the title between now and the new year? Who wants to bet on a number? I refuse to believe this many dudes get this bent out of shape about a woman they've never even so much as shared oxygen with....
:whoo:
Preach. There’s only 2-3 dudes who I know personally off here so ... you do the math
:coffee: League of Bitter Bytches, DM Rejects, and the Incelception. Along with backing by the Fast and Furious: Fukkery Five whose pattern of names always appear in threads about me for drama purposes. It’s actually comedic at this point bc it never ends how they expect.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I'm seeing this female's name everywhere now. Celebrity status in the Coli Streets.:mjtf:
Hit up google search - “Nicole0416 + coli” - it’s verifiably amazing how they can’t keep my name or innuendos out of their thread titles, even when I ignore.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pretend like I dont see smh self correct please
Look at what some of these coli a-holes said on her RIP (then hide behind their anonymous IG account) - the disrespect on her memorial page and what i said. Since when have I been racist against black women or men.
@General Mills i think u can at the least acknowledge your rush to judgement in agreeing with the OP..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 lets go ice skating at roc a fella center then hit up mr chows
full
:deadmanny:
I’m talking to someone at the moment but nice offer- I prefer a nice dimly lit laid back small Restaurant spot, a LitFest/spoken word cafe and pleasant convo but thank you
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t believe she’s a man but this is dead ass hilarious af lmaooo
I could give a fuk what you believe, I do know as facts that you’re a certified fukboi or an undercover DL for even entertaining this shyt, Sis. You and OP are definitely not of the cis.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I also negged him. How you defending a bw's honor while also calling a bw a bytch in the damn title? :rudy:

Foh. :camby:

Cause she ain't honorable and neither are you. Isn't it your shift to hold up the cardboard sign HarlemHomeless?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Look at what some of these coli a-holes said on her RIP (then hide behind their anonymous IG account) - the disrespect on her memorial page and what i said. Since when have I been racist against black women or men.
@General Mills i think u can at the least acknowledge your rush to judgement in agreeing with the OP..

Rest in peace Nwanne :mjcry: