@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I got two daughters with ethnic names so I'm happy to expose nikkas and bytches who think that ethnic names are joke material in damn near 2020.

Cook, nikka, cook. Do you. I just think this run and tell shyt is weird.

In this case what's an ethnic name? Because my lil brother's bm just named him newborn son some bullshyt we can't pronounce (not African-ethnic, I mean extremely ghetto-ethnic), so we just unofficially dubbed that nikka AJ.

Btw, I just died @ ugly gang being one of the tags

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I think bruh talking about when I posted a pooh bear smiley in that "3 dimes thread" and I guess nicole negged him but it's funny i got a thread derailment but I used that smiley before on here when someone misspelled the word african american. But i guess idrc tbh if someone negs, report, bytch etc it's just a forum my nikka, shyt.
But the "thot mobile" comment from that thread was ok. This place is weird sometimes.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She negged me and told me to shut the fuk up. Am I supposed to close my mouth just because the door of opportunity has closed for her?

Fuk her.
@General Mills you dapped this dumb shyt without knowing the details
:what::beli:
But no one wants to acknowledge when I do something good. Look at these coli jerks commenting on her og and look what I said . Now what??
:martin:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's phony with the outrage. I posted a fukking pooh bear smiley. Somebody always upset on this shyt fam not even fun to post no more like that honestly. I enjoy my little christmas break and probably make the transition to BX.
But the "thot mobile" comment from that thread was ok. This place is weird sometimes.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think bruh talking about when I posted a pooh bear smiley in that "3 dimes thread" and I guess nicole negged him but it's funny i got a thread derailment but I used that smiley before on here when someone misspelled the word african american. But i guess idrc tbh if someone negs, report, bytch etc it's just a forum my nikka, shyt.
Right. I negged him for negging you in response bc he failed to seperate the comment from having condolences for the story. But I’m the only one that he decides to make a thread about
:skip::deadmanny:

What the fuk is up with the bytchmade banter in here this past week. Damn- who the fuk sweetened their cereal??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah it's phony with the outrage. I posted a fukking pooh bear smiley. Somebody always upset on this shyt fam not even fun to post no more like that honestly. I enjoy my little christmas break and probably make the transition to BX.
You’re one of the more talented posters on this site- makes no damn sense. I negged him and repped you bc of these sensitive soft m’fers Have no discernment. Notice how he says nothing about me telling dudes from the coli to stop hijacking her IG page with comments talking about -“she deserved to die bc it was a dui” . Dumb fuks. That was her direct page which is way different than a private chat group. But a neg is thread worthy??

Does that site you mentioned accept black women lol- lot of people are talking about leaving . Shyt is getting weird af on this. At least all black subreddits don’t do this dumb shyt- annoying as hell more than anything.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. I negged him for negging you in response bc he failed to seperate the comment from having condolences for the story. But I’m the only one that he decides to make a thread about
:skip::deadmanny:

What the fuk is up with the bytchmade banter in here this past week. Damn- who the fuk sweetened their cereal??

He's fighting a 'biafran' war in his mind on the coli every fukking day. I mean look at all his crazy posts here, just bitter as fukk. He's still mad his people took a huge L back in the day and continue to accumulate more defeats daily. :mjlol: