@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You nikkas are obsessed with shorty......

but that “why bytch” has me fukking dead:deadmanny:
oh word?? you too huh??
from NYC too and that's funny? be the ones closest to you b
giphy.gif

Daps
U sure?? This is not thread worthy ? or who I may/may not be fukking or the nicoli alliances are of more concern to you?? I hope whoever is running you knows what the endgame is.
:jbhmm::patrice:

Running me??? I play by own own rules :stopitslime:

and is this really what we doing right now, especially with all the positivity I’ve been spreading
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Running me??? I play by own own rules :stopitslime:

and is this really what we doing right now, especially with all the positivity I’ve been spreading
:unimpressed:
You typed all that with a straight face too, didn't you (double pun intended).
ShadyFirsthandFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

I'm out, we're done here. You should be out too. Nothing further to see.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
notice that, despite all the wall of texts, aggression, posturing and homoerotic gifs, nicole never actually responded directly to the question asked into the op

pay attention, y'all

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"I was called an African booty scratcher in 1st grade :mjcry:"

"You black Americans are lazy:sadcam:"

Nah you just cheap:mjlol:
Everybody got roasted or flamed in high school. If you didn't defend yourself or have a good name for yourself - you were food, period.
The majority of people acting out online as adults or running up to instigate or troll online off bullshyt, starting threads were the main ones who got picked on the worst coming up or ran away crying. Never lived it down.
You can feel the repressed tears, adult angst and anger through the computer screen. Daps put a battery in their back. Negs is like a real life killshot to them.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:
The same ones running with labels or self-assigned titles on some "I'm important now bc I've been online for (insert years here); I'm winning e-games, so I'm winning in real life:ahh:" - says any internet clown. ever. "I'm a queen gurrrlll, yassssss.. go kannnnggg, goooooo!! yisssssssss".

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Everybody got roasted or flamed in high school. If you didn't defend yourself or have a good name for yourself - you were food, period.
The majority of people acting out online as adults or running up to instigate or troll online off bullshyt, starting threads were the main ones who got picked on the worst coming up or ran away crying. Never lived it down.
You can feel the repressed tears, adult angst and anger through the computer screen. Daps put a battery in their back. Negs is like a real life killshot to them.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:
The same ones running with labels or self-assigned titles on some "I'm important now bc I've been online for (insert years here); I'm winning e-games, so I'm winning in real life:ahh:" - says any internet clown. ever. "I'm a queen gurrrlll, yassssss.. go kannnnggg, goooooo!! yisssssssss".

They not in this country and/or feel the need to get bold the internet. Sensitive is how they are and should be described