@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhh Really????
But Ugo cares about black people??
@T'krm @HarlemHottie @#Championships @???
This is not the type of shyt that gets flagged around these parts - but don't fuk around and call someone an "afric**n"- you will end up missing on ban status.

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah.. this cac b*stard is not black:
:what:
its awredy happen neega....peeple always talk down on black peeploe for not buyin records and going to shows..but de reason is because hip hop got rich n corporate but black peeple still in de hood..black peeple cant afford to take off work and go to all dees festivals o..only cornball brothas and white people and oda races can do dat collectively...dats why de hood fuk wit local shet but mainstream shyt from a fan base perspective is awredy a white genre o..it has happen

Asians in America are more strict on their kids than black people and they are not filling up jails or committing violent acts.

Your correlation is flawed. You need to find a different root cause.

I've been on this site long enough to remember when the so called black Americans here spent most of their time criticizing "thugs" and "hoodrats". Now y'all use the struggle of so called "thugs" and "hoodrats" as a crutch to explain why the Nigerians y'all came up with make you feel insecure because of their success.

Stop worrying about stupid shyt like this and hit the books. Funny thing is from my experience black people who are actually from the streets have no issues with Africans. It's you lame internet fake woke 30 something dudes who are getting a reality check that Idris and Nnamdi passed you up and see you as a loser.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If that's what you want to call being a successful black man in America I'll take it. I hope one of your cockroach roommates crawls in your ear tonight.

Next time don't italicize a typo. Probably did the same shyt on your Enterprise rent a car experience on your resume.
:unimpressed: I've from Houston. The black Americans who I rub shoulders with are nothing like the clowns on this site.

:unimpressed: in Houston black Americans and Nigerians work hand in hand and run shyt.

:unimpressed: I'm not a group think ass nikka. My opinions are my opinions as a Nigerian man.

:unimpressed: when I shyt on clowns like you, it is with the same energy that I would use to shyt on a racist cac cause you move just like one of them.

:mjtf: I was born in Houston TX and I'm 35. I have more "ADOS" tendencies and culture than many of the militant clowns on this site.
200.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You catch them comments every now and again. It makes you wonder:mjpls::sas2:

They be obtuse as well:mjpls:

@ATownD19

Trump supporters, you say?

Completely ignore them talking shyt about our legacy and life huh:what:

One clown said we dont fight whites, we only beef with black immigrants :what:

This fools wildly ignore why we have beef with immigration :what:

It's not you, it's LATINOS:what:

You think I'm applauding Haitians in Florida being deported :what:

Funny part is the straight act like white people :what:

Idiots

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You catch them comments every now and again. It makes you wonder:mjpls::sas2:

They be obtuse as well:mjpls:

@ATownD19

Trump supporters, you say?

Completely ignore them talking shyt about our legacy and life huh:what:

One clown said we dont fight whites, we only beef with black immigrants :what:

This fools wildly ignore why we have beef with immigration :what:

It's not you, it's LATINOS:what:

You think I'm applauding Haitians in Florida being deported :what:

Funny part is the straight act like white people :what:

Idiots
Don't forget about 'us' being passed by everyone(mainly Africans) else due to our laziness..comments:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't forget about 'us' being passed by everyone(mainly Africans) else due to our laziness..comments:mjpls:
"if only you worked harder, studied smarter and stop living off demz gubt handouts" - Cacspel according to St. Ugo

Daps
I doubt he’s even african...looking @ some of the posts you quoted and the spelling he uses to convey a fake “accent” he reminds me of this cac we caught on another forum who was pretending to be nigerian

I think his whole African persona is just a parody to him. shyt don’t even seem legit