@Nicole0416 negged me for reporting racism against a black woman. Why bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I doubt he’s even african...looking @ some of the posts you quoted and the spelling he uses to convey a fake “accent” he reminds me of this cac we caught on another forum who was pretending to be nigerian
Exactly. This. These cacs will do anything to infiltrate these types of forums. They caught on to the "proof pic" scenario (which they can have a friend or deep fake sites forge for them), then the pretend cacs who forget their comments where they admit they're white and get caught up using the n-word bc "they've been here so long and got away with it", the cac hiding behind the black feminist reach segment is no longer working as expected bc the so called "pick mes" have alliances with black men. Logically - what's the next order in the dissension ladder? Next play in the book - pretend to be non-ADOS/FBA immigrant and hide behind code words that a "black person" can say but won't be looked at as disparaging bc of the person's ethnicity. Proceeding to hide behind fake moral outrage against the most vocal opinions or opinionated in order to call to their credibility or racial identity, or resort to bullying tactics where they just "give up" or leave. Shyt is fukkin weird but def obvious af. Cointelpro and B.I.E. tried to tell you... "bbbutt it's just a message board", only one of the most popular and central branches of black discussions = chats, websites and online groups.

Daps
Exactly. This. These cacs will do anything to infiltrate these types of forums. They caught on to the "proof pic" scenario (which they can have a friend or deep fake sites forge for them), then the pretend cacs who forget their comments where they admit they're white and get caught up using the n-word bc "they've been here so long and got away with it", the cac hiding behind the black feminist reach segment is no longer working as expected bc the so called "pick mes" have alliances with black men. Logically - what's the next order in the dissension ladder? Next play in the book - pretend to be non-ADOS/FBA immigrant and hide behind code words that a "black person" can say but won't be looked at as disparaging bc of the person's ethnicity. Proceeding to hide behind fake moral outrage against the most vocal opinions or opinionated in order to call to their credibility or racial identity, or resort to bullying tactics where they just "give up" or leave. Shyt is fukkin weird but def obvious af. Cointelpro and B.I.E. tried to tell you... "bbbutt it's just a message board", only one of the most popular and central branches of black discussions = chats, websites and online groups.
Black people are the only race where every other race wants to get involved in what we are doing

Once we have our own shyt, then there is a problem

Black people can't have anything

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Where you @Ugo Ogugwa? U ain't all the sudden get busy on us, now.:mjlit:

One of our Solution Architects just hit me on Microsoft Teams to instruct her on how we should track portfolio and program releases within Microsoft Team Foundation Server

:mjcry:
Ironically I'm not broke enough to troll at the pace that is expected from a broke boy of your stature.

:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think his whole African persona is just a parody to him. shyt don’t even seem legit

U sure?? This is not thread worthy ? or who I may/may not be fukking or the nicoli alliances are of more concern to you?? I hope whoever is running you knows what the endgame is.
:jbhmm::patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think his whole African persona is just a parody to him. shyt don’t even seem legit

I’m not familiar w/ dude @ all and didn’t pay attention to him/this thread until the last few pages...but ya listening to this audio it’s clearly a fake persona

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
One of our Solution Architects just hit me on Microsoft Teams to instruct her on how we should track portfolio and program releases within Microsoft Team Foundation Server

Ironically I'm not broke enough to troll at the pace that is expected from a broke boy of your stature.

You're in IT, yet make 'music' like this?
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black people are the only race where every other race wants to get involved in what we are doing

Once we have our own shyt, then there is a problem

Black people can't have anything
Facts. All we got is us :salute:
We can have shyt - just have to start cutting shyt out at the root instead of letting it fester and linger. It's cliché af and it's an old saying but "Rotten apples.... " and all that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Why Bytch??

I mean you've been at this for going on 48 hrs. Had enough time to pseudo posture and coli clout trying to collect points off my name. But now that you get called out and exposed on your shyt, you run away at the most convenient time after people finish making you their bytch. I can stand you fukkin cacs, now yall are playing Cacfricans. Now all of a sudden - you have a work issue. Bytch please.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and for the record, I'm not trying to generalize all Africans or non-ados/fba through the behavior of this cac in the OP. Not everyone is trying to purposely sow discord. As you can see in the original thread from where this failed attempt came from, I actually never spoke ill of any of the three dead women. But I will call out what the fuk I see and an attempts at trying to lie or distort statements.