#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To each his/her own.
I think the work she been putting in cancels out the fukkery, but I that’s just me.
Her fukkery standouts someone doing construction outside of your building everyday and play music loud to where you can hear both and not hear yourself think. She has shown in previous years, she can add value but she kills it instantly sticking her goofy ass head where it doesn't belong. All she really gotta do is just fall back if she's not addressed. That's her biggest issue plus she's nasty af to people she got issues with due to a difference in views. That's ultimately why she's so hated. In real life, let's be real. Some nikka would have smacked the shyt outta the hoe. I don't hit woman, I got woman on deck who do and these coli nikkas already don't like how some women move, she would have caught hands with her level of disrespect.

You gotta be real @Booksnrain, if she doesn't have an issue with your views, you won't notice her but once she has an issue, she's a damn imbecile for no reason. If you take up for someone she doesn't like, she becomes nasty to you like 50 Cent. In real life, people get dealt with doing that shyt. I know a lot of bytches who been smacked because they can't stay in their lane. She's the worst I've ever seen on any message board or IRL. She's one of those girls, if a nikka put her hands on her, I would say she deserves it and I don't think a man should put their hands on a woman but she wants to be a man. She can get hands like a man. Just facts.

She's one of the least likable posters I've seen on any message board and I say that as someone who used to like her as a poster but I barely saw her posts outside of threads we frequent so I didn't know her evil side at all. In fact, I was one to say, naw, she's a good person. Let her be. Some would be looking at me crazy, like, for real, after what she does. I was like, she's cool with me, I don't know what she does. One day, I am defending my half African heritage, and here is this bytch come talking crazy and talking slick about me for no reason. I didn't diss her, mention her, shade her, or nothing. I always respected her till that point. She's just a bytch ass bytch man. It's that simple. People like her can suck my dikk and die. Honestly, if I saw that bytch irl, I'll spit in her eyes and face. fukk that hoe. She nasty to people and wonder why people nasty to her.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Her fukkery standouts someone doing construction outside of your building everyday and play music loud to where you can hear both and not hear yourself think. She has shown in previous years, she can add value but she kills it instantly sticking her goofy ass head where it doesn't belong. All she really gotta do is just fall back if she's not addressed. That's her biggest issue plus she's nasty af to people she got issues with due to a difference in views. That's ultimately why she's so hated. In real life, let's be real. Some nikka would have smacked the shyt outta the hoe. I don't hit woman, I got woman on deck who do and these coli nikkas already don't like how some women move, she would have caught hands with her level of disrespect.

You gotta be real @Booksnrain, if she doesn't have an issue with your views, you won't notice her but once she has an issue, she's a damn imbecile for no reason. If you take up for someone she doesn't like, she becomes nasty to you like 50 Cent. In real life, people get dealt with doing that shyt. I know a lot of bytches who been smacked because they can't stay in their lane. She's the worst I've ever seen on any message board or IRL. She's one of those girls, if a nikka put her hands on her, I would say she deserves it and I don't think a man should put their hands on a woman but she wants to be a man. She can get hands like a man. Just facts.

She's one of the least likable posters I've seen on any message board and I say that as someone who used to like her as a poster but I barely saw her posts outside of threads we frequent so I didn't know her evil side at all. In fact, I was one to say, naw, she's a good person. Let her be. Some would be looking at me crazy, like, for real, after what she does. I was like, she's cool with me, I don't know what she does. One day, I am defending my half African heritage, and here is this bytch come talking crazy and talking slick about me for no reason. I didn't diss her, mention her, shade her, or nothing. I always respected her till that point. She's just a bytch ass bytch man. It's that simple. People like her can suck my dikk and die. Honestly, if I saw that bytch irl, I'll spit in her eyes and face. fukk that hoe. She nasty to people and wonder why people nasty to her.

Damn bro I actually thought you and @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC were cool..I must’ve missed some shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I forgot all about @hustlemania that dude has legit not posted in over a year.
I had issues with him...patched it up.

But a bunch of other people here had grievances with him too.

:patrice:

Its one thing to have 1 person say something negative...it's another to have several.

Dude vanished from here completely....ive never seen somebody get invisble manned off a forum like that...unfortunately it was a combination of factors that led to it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Wall-of-Text2.png

:mjtf::mjlol:
Lmaofff - he wrote a whole synopsis.
:laff::laff:
log the fuk off. It’s not that serious right
:francis:....:youngsabo:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn bro I actually thought you and @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC were cool..I must’ve missed some shyt.
Nah. I’m not cool with that 4front emulating faggit no more. Not when he is caught in her being nonFBA/ADOS referring to American black people as NIGG*RS - hard ER. Ask him.