• Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn bro I actually thought you and @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC were cool..I must’ve missed some shyt.
She dogged me for no reason, unprovoked. When I asked her, chill and fallback, I ain't never been negative to you but don't start. She doubled down and was like fukk you. She's been nasty to me ever since and I obviously don't fukk with the hoe and she knows it too.

It's been like that since probably this time last year honestly. She takes things too far and for no reason. She ain't like the other female or male posters where we can talk this out in private. She ain't mentally there like that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had issues with him...patched it up.

But a bunch of other people here had grievances with him too.

:patrice:

Its one thing to have 1 person say something negative...it's another to have several.

Dude vanished from here completely....ive never seen somebody get invisble manned off a forum like that...unfortunately it was a combination of factors that led to it.
All FACTS!!! Thank you. You see the pattern. And he disappeared for a period of time after facts about him came to the surface - recently he’s been posting up again.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She dogged me for no reason, unprovoked. When I asked her, chill and fallback, I ain't never been negative to you but don't start. She doubled down and was like fukk you. She's been nasty to me ever since and I obviously don't fukk with the hoe and she knows it too.

It's been like that since probably this time last year honestly. She takes things too far and for no reason. She ain't like the other female or male posters where we can talk this out in private. She ain't mentally there like that.
Tell him what you said about American black people- you lying fuk. That’s why I don’t fuk with you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The fukk??

Where the hell was I at? When he say that shyt?
She's lying her ass off, another one of her favorite things to do. She loves to quote some old post out of context and got no daps for it because anyone can see that she's full of shyt

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’m really going to have to body this bytch.
:ohhh::francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m really going to have to body this bytch.
:ohhh::francis:
:dead: bytch, you tried this route before and lost. You keep trying this route and losing. You aren't good at this shyt. Just be honest about it.

Yo @The M.I.C., this bytch just negged me with an alias. @lightbright. This is what I am talking about. She wonders why everyone hates her. She's completely dedicated to being a troll.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Her fukkery standouts someone doing construction outside of your building everyday and play music loud to where you can hear both and not hear yourself think. She has shown in previous years, she can add value but she kills it instantly sticking her goofy ass head where it doesn't belong. All she really gotta do is just fall back if she's not addressed. That's her biggest issue plus she's nasty af to people she got issues with due to a difference in views. That's ultimately why she's so hated. In real life, let's be real. Some nikka would have smacked the shyt outta the hoe. I don't hit woman, I got woman on deck who do and these coli nikkas already don't like how some women move, she would have caught hands with her level of disrespect.

You gotta be real @Booksnrain, if she doesn't have an issue with your views, you won't notice her but once she has an issue, she's a damn imbecile for no reason. If you take up for someone she doesn't like, she becomes nasty to you like 50 Cent. In real life, people get dealt with doing that shyt. I know a lot of bytches who been smacked because they can't stay in their lane. She's the worst I've ever seen on any message board or IRL. She's one of those girls, if a nikka put her hands on her, I would say she deserves it and I don't think a man should put their hands on a woman but she wants to be a man. She can get hands like a man. Just facts.

She's one of the least likable posters I've seen on any message board and I say that as someone who used to like her as a poster but I barely saw her posts outside of threads we frequent so I didn't know her evil side at all. In fact, I was one to say, naw, she's a good person. Let her be. Some would be looking at me crazy, like, for real, after what she does. I was like, she's cool with me, I don't know what she does. One day, I am defending my half African heritage, and here is this bytch come talking crazy and talking slick about me for no reason. I didn't diss her, mention her, shade her, or nothing. I always respected her till that point. She's just a bytch ass bytch man. It's that simple. People like her can suck my dikk and die. Honestly, if I saw that bytch irl, I'll spit in her eyes and face. fukk that hoe. She nasty to people and wonder why people nasty to her.
Damn! :picard: I generally avoid beef threads unless it’s racists because I get bored too quick to read through the fukkery most of the time. Anybody that proves to be too annoying, I put on ignore most times. I hope ya’ll work that out.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn! :picard: I generally avoid beef threads unless it’s racists because I get bored too quick to read through the fukkery most of the time. Anybody that proves to be too annoying, I put on ignore most times. I hope ya’ll work that out.
She ain't mentally there. If she was, we would never have issues. Don't confuse her for Stringer who has sense. She doesn't.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's lying her ass off, another one of her favorite things to do. She loves to quote some old post out of context and got no daps for it because anyone can see that she's full of shyt

:dead: bytch, you tried this route before and lost. You keep trying this route and losing. You aren't good at this shyt. Just be honest about it.
You’re calling me a liar??
What have I lied about? Post up- I don’t want to hear your fukkin emotional bytchmade beta boy rants. Post the proof or stfu. You’ve never used the word n-er on here boy??

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You’re calling me a liar??
What have I lied about? Post up- I don’t want to hear your fukkin rants. Post the proof.
nikka, just go back to posts you quote me. You, you big dummy. I don't have no reason to start shyt with you. For what? None? Zero! Nothing! I don't have any reason to start shyt with you. That's why you looking like shyt. Just be real, you started beefing with me because of the ADOS thing and what's crazy is I was falling back. I ended all my beefs. All of them. Then you came outta no where beefing with me for no reason. I didn't do nothing to you. Because your friends you wanted to impress didn't like me and I squashed everything with them. It was you with the smoke. Man, you tripping. I don't know what the hell is wrong with your damn brain.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lying ass bytch, post what you got. The last time you did it, you got no daps, everyone looked at you funny style because you like to make shyt up
The only funny style one is You- if I gave a shyt about not living facts I would have left 60 threads about me ago and when I was crowned woat last year. Bytch wtf are you on??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka, just go back to posts you quote me. You, you big dummy. I don't have no reason to start shyt with you. For what? None? Zero! Nothing! I don't have any reason to start shyt with you. That's why you looking like shyt. Just be real, you started beefing with me because of the ADOS thing and what's crazy is I was falling back. I ended all my beefs. All of them. Then you came outta no where beefing with me for no reason. I didn't do nothing to you. Because your friends you wanted to impress didn't like me and I squashed everything with them. It was you with the smoke. Man, you tripping. I don't know what the hell is wrong with your damn brain.
Shut the FUK UP and post the PROOF of what I lied about on here, you emotional fukkin lame. POST THE FACTS- not your opinion you hyper emasculated reject c00n faggit. Post the quotes, screenshots, FACTUALS. I will fukkin dead your bytch ass like the first time you ran off here if you try to lie on me. Now post what you have.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
giphy.gif

Incoming votes forrrrr:

@number21 Patrick, you knew it was coming soooo......"God" doesn't like fake Christians so you can stop playing that role.

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC So fukking mean ALL.THE.TIME. A stroke is imminent with all this rage!

@thekingsmen ViRuSeS aReN't rEaL! We're all going to be microchipped yada yada.